Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

C.L.I.T

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Im just looking at fixtures. I dont think there's any point in organising another CL coach for Yeovil as most did it last year and were probably put off by the open terraces and rain.

Ill be down at the pub anyway for this game so am happy to sort out the pub - Heather will be happy for you to visit - but if someone wanted to organise a mini trip down? you could get a mini bus for those really keen but Im not up for organising it as when you're not on the coach yourself its tricky.

Now looking at the next trip. am happ yto organise one in between then and now

Should we wait for cup fixtures? Or what about Peterborough?

happy with cup but will you have enough time to organise between the draw and the game and might be a difficult one for tickets.

P'boro is a good distance and don't they still have terracing?
  • Options
    what is normally the length of time? with internet banking etc it can be done but match tickets yes coudl be a problem.

Peterborough is a 2 hour journey from bexheath. So would Walsall be.

Bournemouth too long for a coach trip.
  • Options
    Proper away end
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what is normally the length of time? with internet banking etc it can be done but match tickets yes coudl be a problem.

but Bournemouth is nearer than Yeovil so why is it too long ?
  • Options
    get a good tear up in peterboro as well ;-)

Joke
  • Options
    For those not planning to take the coach in both directions, you can still book a room at the Peterborough Travelodge for £15.00 on the Saturday night.

Sale at Travelodge
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what is normally the length of time? with internet banking etc it can be done but match tickets yes coudl be a problem.

Both would be great choices, especially Peterborough.
  • Options
    word of caution last time we went peterborough we did have a proper tear up, so wouldn't advise this one as local pubs are not that welcoming.
    We got ambushed by blokes playing feckin domino's when we walked in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]word of caution last time we went peterborough we did have a proper tear up, so wouldn't advise this one as local pubs are not that welcoming.
    We got ambushed by blokes playing feckin domino's when we walked in.

told ya

always good for a scrap peterboro
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plymouth october 9th
    Sheff weds jan 15th
    Notts county feb 20th
    Dagenham march 19th
    Bristol rovers april 23rd
    Walsal april 30th.
  • Options
    Notts County is my 21st 36th bday
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I think Yeovil is quite long as well Large but it was the proximity of my friends pub that I thought it was worth the effort. and I would imagine most people going to bournemouth would be going for the weekend so there would be little take up for a coach.

I think the Notts county one is a good one - we looking for a 2 hour max coach trip. But NLA will you be allowed out on your birthday and also would you not be going to Yeovil so two aways in a few weeks of each other (leave it oohaah).

also re peterborough would we not be drinking out of town so there wouldnt be a dust up?
  • Options
    Good call B

Yeovil is a must so County can wait as i have been there

What about Sheff weds always a good piss up that
  • Options
    ps Adam a coach to Dagenham??
  • Options
    i like the idea of sheffield
  • Options
    3 hours 24 minutes to sheffield!!

dont mind the going up but coming home you're not back to pick up point till 9pm.
  • Options
    I know bren ha ha just getting lazy in my old age!! Blackwall tunnel turn right or dartford tunnel turn left and your there I think..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3 hours 24 minutes to sheffield!!

dont mind the going up but coming home you're not back to pick up point till 9pm.

your forgetting with the hang over from hell bit
  • Options
    What's all this fuss and nonsense about places being too far away?

I think you should go for Carlisle - I could meet you all there, then ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]What's all this fuss and nonsense about places being too far away?

I think you should go for Carlisle - I could meet you all there, then ;-)

And why not Plymouth?

It's still an hour's journey for me to get there - and it would be great to meet you all in the "Britannia" (Wetherspoons), across the road from the ground.
  • Options
    Can you imagine how drunk and smelly we would be by plymouth or carlise
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Can you imagine how drunk and smelly we would be by plymouth or carlise

Not much different from when you're wobbling around in the Lib ....?
  • Options
    Could we not do a train for a further afield game? Sid cheeswright special, plus you can drink.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Can you imagine how drunk and smelly we would be by plymouth or carlise

Not much different from when you're wobbling around in the Lib ....?

PMSFL

[cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Could we not do a train for a further afield game? Sid cheeswright special, plus you can drink.....

you just aint discreet enough on the coach my magic monster and vodka combo gets me battered
  • Options
    I wonderd how when we went to derby those upstairs were falling down them when we pulled up at the pub and those of us downstairs were sober as judges.. note to self... upstairs next clit trip.
  • Options
    train journeys fine too... i arranged 26 for the Leicester away a few years back. that was a good one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I wonderd how when we went to derby those upstairs were falling down them when we pulled up at the pub and those of us downstairs were sober as judges.. note to self... upstairs next clit trip.

Always upstairs mate its like a school trip sneaky cheekys on the top deck and open the emergency exit for a fag, School teacher B shouting at you

best bit about the day

B i will do any thing either Train or coach
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I wonderd how when we went to derby those upstairs were falling down them when we pulled up at the pub and those of us downstairs were sober as judges.. note to self... upstairs next clit trip.

At the back they were ;-)