Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone on here know anything about programming? Especially iPhone Apps

edited September 2010 in Not Sports Related
I have had an idea for an App and am curious to know whether it would be a massive ballache to create it myself or whether someone with the necessary know-how could do it for a reasonable fee.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Well the app itself is not particularly monstrous - just a large database storing small bits of information. Don't want to give away too much at this stage!

It's a similar sort of principle to Twitter - limited number of characters. Basically an app that you sign up to and share certain information with other users. Users can search for their "login" and see if anyone has left any comments about them (though this info can be pushed too). Users can add comments about the general public (either anonymously or with their "login")

Sorry to be cryptic - just wanting to give an idea on how hard it all is to program!

Cheers
  • Options
    If you have any luck with it, can you let me know as we have a few ideas for apps as well...cheers Tel