Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those cheeky scamps...

Comments

• Options
    Does the one on the left look like Johnny Vaughan to you?
  • Options
    Cheeky chirpy chappies indeed.......tsk !
  • Options
    Love the quote "The most unlady like lady I've ever seen" - definitely Millwall then!
  • Options
    Woman at work told everyone they are now a family club LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Woman at work told everyone they are now a family club LOL

they are. All the family join in !!
  • Options
    win double, those two little cherubs. Bet the're nice to their mum's though.
  • Options
    The woman is Huddersfield.

This incident was done to death on here as well at the time.

Would you all cower on a coach as you're stuck in traffic and have bricks, bottles and rocks thrown at you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]The woman is Huddersfield.

Would you all cower on a coach as you're stuck in traffic and have bricks, bottles and rocks thrown at you?

No, we'd be on a train writing it's number down.
  • Options
    and if we were on the coach I am sure we would have responded with some very firm tut's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought they sang " Let 'em come", not "On the run" !

These 2 being on the missing list explains the attendances down at the old new den

Shocking that the mighty millwall got done by a group including a woman.
  • Options
    Good to see the police actively pursuing this but the rape of a young woman and the stabbing and attempted kidnapping of a bloke in New Eltham is kept hush.
  • Options
    'I reckon you'll find the one on the right in McDonalds or Pizza Hut.' lol quality
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]The woman is Huddersfield.

We would have responded with a fusillade of tartan blankets, Thermos flasks & Werthers originals......and then tidied the mess up afterwards taking care to place the spent ordanance in the correct recycling receptacles
  • Options
    Sright Sparras..........you tell us !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Good to see the police actively pursuing this but the rape of a young woman and the stabbing and attempted kidnapping of a bloke in New Eltham is kept hush.

Probably the same blokes.
  • Options
    I heard they are involved in the Pakistan cricket scandal as well. Bloody Spanners!