Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mmmmm ruby...

edited September 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else having a curry tonight? We are going to share a vegetable thali from Taste of Raj in Blackheath. Yummy

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Anyone else having a curry tonight? We are going to share a vegetable thali from Taste of Raj in Blackheath. Yummy

was going too then realised if i go monday everything is bogoff if i go monday to thursday after 6
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Anyone else having a curry tonight? We are going to share a vegetable thali from Taste of Raj in Blackheath. Yummy

was going too then realised if i go monday everything is bogoff if i go monday to thursday after 6

Sainsbury curry kitchen
  • Options
    Share ????

What's theat all about ?
  • Options
    Yep S3 at the green
  • Options
    Aligor bexleyheath. Chicken tikka Patia. Mushroom rice. Sag aloo
  • Options
    No mate mehek in enfield
  • Options
    Just polished off a marks & spencer curry.
    It was a korma-( not my choice usually). It was remarkably tasty and I'd have one again.
  • Options
    Marco, don't be ashamed to embrace the korma. Its not the slur on youe manliness some people will have you believe

Had a beef korma yesterday, with rice samosas pakoras nam and poppas

Spot on
  • Options
    m&s also,had starter selection followed by northern indian menu to share - jalfrezi,tikka masala,veg curry and saffron rice.
  • Options
    Just polished off a Makhani Chooze and the girlfriend had a Methi Kaliya. Both slightly dfferent to the usual
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Marco, don't be ashamed to embrace the korma. Its not the slur on youe manliness some people will have you believe

Had a beef korma yesterday, with rice samosas pakoras nam and poppas

Spot on

Boofty
  • Options
    Great thread.

Sounds like my wife when she phones her mother.
  • Options
    I played Ruby for 15 years, great game, we always used to finnish off with a good Rugby at the local Indian Restaurant !
  • Options
    I hear William Hague likes a Korma.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited September 2010
    Cant beat Green Spice in Darenth....the nuts

And ASDA do a lovely madras in the deli section.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Aligor bexleyheath. Chicken tikka Patia. Mushroom rice. Sag aloo[/quote]

nice indian..
  • Options
    Saturday is for Curry peeps

Cocktail Jalfrezi
    Keena Naan
    Onion bhaji
    Kashmir Rice

I also learned a valuable lesson last week - Indian restaurants don't cook with green beans. That was not a green bean. That was a chili pepper and REALLY hurts when chewed up and swallowed!
  • Options
    Two cans of Kronenberg in the freezer along with glass. About to order chicken dhansak, mushroom rice and a stuffed paratha. Perfect Saturday night scenario except I have just realised there is no Spanish football on!
  • Options
    Yep, Saturday night is curry night in our house.

I had a job a while back which caused me to be living away from home, I once had curry every night... just because I could! Some take-aways, some ready meals. Ah, what a week that was.
  • Options
    Just in from the aforementioned Taste of the Raj. Had a really nice Tiger Prawn Chat starter followed by a good quality Lamb Madras. Had to have an ice cool Cobra - rude not to. Like Kimbo, can heartily recommend the place. Well busy - speaks for itself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was thinking of having a Lidl curry...but I'm hungry so I'll have a big one instead
  • Options
    chicken tikka starter
    Lamb tikka shaslick and rice
    Onion bharji
    Keema naan
    Popadoms and mango chutney to polish it off!
    From spice island next to the co op on plumstead common ......top quality food ...i like supermarket curries but its always worth paying more to get it from a curry house.
  • Options
    I reccommend ruchis in Albany park next to the station. When ever I get a takeaway from other curry houses I usually get a layer of oil on top. Don't get none of that with ruchis. Best curry house around