Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rooney up to his old tricks?

edited September 2010 in Not Sports Related
From News Of The World http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/943856/Wayne-Rooney-cheats-on-Coleen-again-with-21-year-old-hooker.html
There's another one from the mirror, http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/09/04/wayne-rooney-cheats-on-pregnant-wife-coleen-with-1k-a-night-prostitute-115875-22537906/#ixzz0ybTKd3IJ

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    He hadn't managed to get an injuction then like some of the other "top England stars"?

Mind you how many really care what they all do in their personal lives..doesn't really affect ours.
  • Options
    More trash about trash him and the paper are well suited

Well it explains a lot doesn't it the rumour mill was rife that the England team was divided in the world cup because 1 alleged superstar got preferential treatment over another who had done something similar
  • Options
    I think people were expecting all this to come out before the World Cup, as the stories about some of what is meant to have happened were circualating well before then.
  • Options
    Old news wonder why he was unable to get a gagging order when others did ?
  • Options
    There were stories going about a couple of weeks ago that an England player had got a super injunction out. Must have been Rooney and for whatever reason it's expired or been overturned.

Silly boy, anyway.
  • Options
    he is a bit of a divvy, but a grand a night on that slapper, he's been robbed
  • Options
    U have to remember tho that £1000 quid to a premiere footballer is the equvilant of 50p to you and I. Some get more in a week then I would get in 10 years at my current job. I really don't care about wayne to be honest, but I would love fifa to grow some nuts and enforce a world wide salary cap on footballers of a max of 10k a week tops and see the players play for the game and not for the rolex and bentleys and hookers.
  • Options
    Well said adam!And thats y they dont care when they play for England,cos they still get paid no matter what happens.what do they get?an appearance fee?goal scoring bonus?at the end of the day they still get their 100k+ a week.
  • Options
    While his wife was pregnant he couldnt get his shines in so paid for it. No brains, no class.

Sadly i bet she doesnt boot him out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What amazes me is how they expect to get away with it. they're some of the most famous blokes in the country, do they really expect some 2 bob hookers to not sell a story.
    As curb it said i bet Colleen forgives him and his 150k a week pay cheque.
  • Options
    Balls rule brains (again!)
  • Options
    Thing is though they do get away with it. Does John terrys get talked about anymore. His wife was seen all over him in Dubai on the beach. Colleen won't leave rooney and give it a couple of months Rooney will score a few goals and it will all be forgotten. Shimples
  • Options
    So he was/is spending a 100th of his weekly wages on a prostitute some nights? Bargain
  • Options
    At least we now know why he was so "exhausted" at the World Cup.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Balls rule brains (again!)
    Well his balls are probably bigger than his brains
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]U have to remember tho that £1000 quid to a premiere footballer is the equvilant of 50p to you and I
    If you're on 50 quid a week.
  • Options
    Not really that different to the long term investment he has in Colleen. Its probably in her contract that when she isn't putting out he gets a temp in.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]U have to remember tho that £1000 quid to a premiere footballer is the equvilant of 50p to you and I. Some get more in a week then I would get in 10 years at my current job. I really don't care about wayne to be honest, but I would love fifa to grow some nuts and enforce a world wide salary cap on footballers of a max of 10k a week tops and see the players play for the game and not for the rolex and bentleys and hookers.

I understand your point, but when you consider Rooney is watched by millions globally every week and sells probably millions of shirts as well, it's inevitable that there's going to be a huge amount of money sloshing around in the sport. Would you rather that went to the money men who run the game or to the players?

Let's not forget that hundreds of thousands of kids start out aspiring to be footballers, and Rooney is one of the handful that's fought his way to the very top to reach that kind of money. And I do believe he is passionate about the game and put's everything into it. At the very top level, you quickly get found out if you don't.

One thing that does annoy me is that genuine superstars like Rooney or Ronaldo earning so much inflates the wages of mediocre players swilling around in the premier league squads. When the pay stops being largely performance related (step forward Marcus Bent) then that is painful to see.
  • Options
    More ball control on a pitch, it seems.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are people surprissed by this sort of behaviour from Rooney.....

A drunken one night stand!..... seems to have been several repeat performances.

Well that is his 'family man' PR image buggered....... for a month or so!

I am sure it has always gone on, but at least have the grace to be subtle Rooney!.
    although in 'Wayne's world' this was probably seen as preparing for the World cup!

at least he scored with her!
  • Options
    The pieces of the jigsaw surrounding the farcical England World Cup campaign are slowly but surely being put together.

Rooney was obviously distracted during the World Cup, anyone could see that, and this looks likely to be the prime reason for it.

He was obviously crapping himself that the story was going to come out and therefore played like a busted arse.

We have some truly dreadful bunch human beings in our national football team.
  • Options
    Gary Lineker was no saint, yet the press chose not to publish in the midst of his England career.

The NOTW is on a mission to destroy the national team - and has a band of willing helpers in a bunch of players with no morality...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Gary Lineker was no saint, yet the press chose not to publish in the midst of his England career.

The NOTW is on a mission to destroy the national team - and has a band of willing helpers in a bunch of players with no morality...[/quote]

"mission to destroy the national team " , I think they achieved that in thier World Cup performances !
  • Options
    First Crouchy's lady of the night blabbing to the press, and now Rooney's.

The seems to be a disturbing lack of morality in the prostitution industry these days, another sure sign this country is going to the dogs. FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]First Crouchy's lady of the night blabbing to the press, and now Rooney's.

The seems to be a disturbing lack of morality in the prostitution industry these days, another sure sign this country is going to the dogs. FACT.

or the dogs are going to the press!!!!!
  • Options
    At least Mickey Owen looked disgusted! they're not all bad! :-)
  • Options
    Sloppy defending.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite]He hadn't managed to get an injuction then like some of the other "top England stars"?

Mind you how many really care what they all do in their personal lives..doesn't really affect ours.

Just been reading about this, Rooney could not get an injunction uphelp because the hooker was willingly selling her story to the NOTW, therefore his lawyers were powerless to stop it coming out.

You can only really stop a story like that if the paper has only got background information, if a participant is willing to talk then you have no chance.

In the John Terry case he was able to get a block on it for a while because the French underwear model (Bridge's missus) was not talking and neither, obviously, was Terry.