Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Double Glazing

edited September 2010 in Not Sports Related
We're getting quotes in at the moment and had "Crystal" round last night. Anyone had any experience of them? Naturally, their name put me off from the start!!

Comments

• Options
    Mum I n law wanted soffits, fascias and windows last year and was quoted £15k
    Waited a few days and it dropped to 9k after the obligatory call to the manager
    Extra discount applied because my sister in law is hot (I kid you not)

Eventually got the arse when he phoned at lunchtime on Easter Sunday and she old him where to go
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Good friend did my house, pics if you want?
    PM/whisper for details, could save you loads....all certified
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]We're getting quotes in at the moment and had "Crystal" round last night. Anyone had any experience of them? Naturally, their name put me off from the start!!

Make sure you get a long guarantee with the it. There are quite alot of firms that will do the work and then change the names so they don't have to stick to the guarantee.
  • Options
    Make sure you get a long guarantee with the it. There are quite alot of firms that will do the work and then change the names so they don't have to stick to the guarantee.[/quote]

I got caught like this on a Conservatory from Polhill. I paid the deposit on a credit card so i'm hoping for some sort of guarantee there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kodfish[/cite]I paid the deposit on a credit card so i'm hoping for some sort of guarantee there.

The credit card company might put a time limit on it, like first 6 months only when you can make a claim/charge back against them.

For peace of mind, you'd best check.