Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

blanco has joined

west ham on loan 'til end of season.

according to ssn

Comments

• Options
    oh well, another one bites the dust....
  • Options
    same shite different day
  • Options
    he'll be shit
  • Options
    how many strikers do they need for gods sake, this makes it 7 and counting.
  • Options
    Got to wonder if they have signed him just to make sure that he did not join us instead?

I am not particularly bothered, what would have been the chances of a youngster coming in from such a different style of play in Spain and being succesful in a relegation battle? Not very likely.

West Ham are spending an absolute fortune in the transfer market and you have to say that Curbs is upping the stakes for himself enormously because if they still go down then he would be under massive pressure.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Got to wonder if they have signed him just to make sure that he did not join us instead?

I am not particularly bothered, what would have been the chances of a youngster coming in from such a different style of play in Spain and being succesful in a relegation battle? Not very likely.

West Ham are spending an absolute fortune in the transfer market and you have to say that Curbs is upping the stakes for himself enormously because if they still go down then he would be under massive pressure.

doods, its a ploy, he is really a crap player, and we pretended to like him and wanna sign him him just so that wet spam came in and nicked him thinking he will be as good as the argies have been! lol
  • Options
    "how many strikers do they need for gods sake, this makes it 7 and counting."

Dean Ashton, Teddy Sheringham, Carlton Cole, Carlos Tevez, Bobby Zamora, Marlon Harewood and now Kepa Blanco...

Ok Ashton won't be back for a couple more weeks at least, Sheringham only ever plays half a game, but that still leaves Cole, Zamora, Tevez and Harewood battling over two starting spots and now Blanco. Unless at least one of those is on his way out?
  • Options
    something tells me they have seen the last of Tevez...