Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shameless self promotion

I'm sure this is wholy inappropriate to post on here but I'd like to direct you guys to my brand new website.

I know a lot of you are already aware I do photography and since I've just launched my new website I thought it wouldnt hurt to drive a little traffic that way.

If anyone is looking for a photographer for any events (weddings/christenings/bar mitzvahs) or some portraits (personal/model/family) then please drop me an email and I'll try to sort out a better price than you are currenty being offered and hopefully for better quality work.

Im aware that some of the images look soft when viewed in IE but I'm trying to get that issue fixed at the moment.

Thanks for taking a couple of minutes to have a look

Gregory Warran Photography

3544123686_f2d81f8f5a_z.jpg
Day 62 Swirls and Seaweed by Gregory Warran, on Flickr

4969027324_7b204466c3.jpg
Izzy's Christening by Gregory Warran, on Flickr

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Not inappropriate at all. You're a member here, so nothing wrong with pointing us all towards your talent.

Great pics, those two above are outstanding.
  • Options
    nice website mate, great pictures above, nothing wrong with posting it here in my opinion
  • Options
    Good photos...

I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    Time for Business/trade section on here where people can help people out? I would rather give my money to people I kinda know then strangers
  • Options
    Great photos and who wouldn't want you do their wedding etc. when 1) we support the same footy team 2) sounds like you can do a good deal and 3) quality and professionalism of your photos tells us you know exactly what you are doing behind the lens. Good luck.
  • Options
    Lovely photos, good luck
  • Options
    But what if an Addick is getting married on a match day?
  • Options
    judging by your photo on the site though, you'll be in the lookalike thread shortly........Derren Brown !
  • Options
    Nice work! Good luck with it Blackheath!
  • Options
    Just Don't put any pictures of Me on the site:
    It would ruin your Rep !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]But what if an Addick is getting married on a match day?

If they did, Blackheathaddick could post the snaps and we could hunt them down.
  • Options
    Too late sadly for us to book you with only 4 days to go till our wedding. great pics though.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments. You're very kind
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]But what if an Addick is getting married on a match day?
    Then my lucky brother gets my season ticket. I'd take the job. I had to miss the Oldham game for a christening game a couple of weeks back.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Too late sadly for us to book you with only 4 days to go till our wedding. great pics though.
    Have you paid a deposit? ;)
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Just Don't put any pictures of Me on the site:
    It would ruin your Rep !!
    I wanted a pic of you on the front page but it kept crashing! I have no idea what caused that!
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]judging by your photo on the site though, you'll be in the lookalike thread shortly........Derren Brown !
    Interesting. I was described as Tony Adams once so I'll take gay illusionist over ugly footballer any day.

Thanks again everyone
  • Options
    I'm leaving myself wide open here BA, but as the clientel of this forum are Gentlemen I'll post it anyway.
    Would you be willing to do a photoshoot of my wife ?(steady boys) ; )
    Its her birthday on the 20th and as usual I have no ideas, you gave me the idea of a portrait sitting.
    (plenty of soft lighting and a bit of airbrushing should do it)
    Give me a ball park figure on pricing, I was looking at spending between £10/£20 ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    Give me a ball park figure on pricing, I was looking at spending between £10/£20 ;)

Glad to see i'm not the only one.
  • Options
    WOW! lovely shots, would like to see Rodex put some of his up on here as well!
  • Options
    Looks really good, especially like the pic of the girl with the brolly on the path.

Have seen a lot of your stuff on Flickr and really like the new site. You have a genuine talent, wish you all the very best with it.
  • Options
    I thought I'd add this on the off chance that you or someone you know might be interested in buying any of my prints?

I've set up a coupon code so if anyone buys anything I can get 15% off for them.

The coupon is LAUN15 which has to be entered at checkout.

The shop is Shop

Thanks
  • Options
    Really like this sunset over Greenwich Park one. Having migrated to the wilds of West London it makes me a bit homesick, so may have to put it on my Christmas list.

Can I make a suggestion though? It would be helpful if the pictures had a bit of text describing what they're of and where they were taken, as it'd make it easier to search for particular types of picture. It's not so much of an issue now but the more stuff you put up the more important that's going to be. It may also help with getting hits to your site from google.
  • Options
    Thought this Post was about Cheryl Cole at first.

Lovely pics mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]Thought this Post was about Cheryl Cole at first.

Lovely pics mate.

I was expecting it to be about Alan Pardew!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I'm leaving myself wide open here BA, but as the clientel of this forum are Gentlemen I'll post it anyway.
    Would you be willing to do a photoshoot of my wife ?(steady boys) ; )
    Its her birthday on the 20th and as usual I have no ideas, you gave me the idea of a portrait sitting.
    (plenty of soft lighting and a bit of airbrushing should do it)

I so hope she dont read this site, there is so much wrong with your question ;-)
  • Options
    Great Photos
  • Options
    Some cracking photos there, top stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Really like thissunset over Greenwich Parkone. Having migrated to the wilds of West London it makes me a bit homesick, so may have to put it on my Christmas list.

Can I make a suggestion though? It would be helpful if the pictures had a bit of text describing what they're of and where they were taken, as it'd make it easier to search for particular types of picture. It's not so much of an issue now but the more stuff you put up the more important that's going to be. It may also help with getting hits to your site from google.

Thanks all.

I'll be adding text as I go along. My actual website has more in the way of keywords and is a far better site in terms of searchability on search engines. All of these things that a lot of time so I'm working through it. The zenfolio site is new and tagging all those pictures is next on my list. Thanks for taking the time to look and give feedback.

Greg
  • Options
    Great pictures Greg! Looking forward too seeing more on your site, as you put them up.

The top picture here(Swirls/mist) is an album cover in waiting. A truly stunning shot! Would you allow/license/sell(whichever is the correct definition) your pictures for use in that capacity, if a band/artist was interested?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Absolutely agree with Stefco regarding the first pic...the only thing that would spoil it as my album cover would be me standing in the foreground lol...but seriously, I have 2 new albums in the making that need covers so have saved your URL.
  • Options
    I'll stick a link to you on my website as we are both wedding related businesses and if anyones looking for a photographer i'll point them in your direction. Iv also put a link to you on my dj entertainment facebook group as I have quite a few future brides on there
  • Options
    OMG Phil is a Mormom!!!
  • Options
    A Mormon is an adherent, practitioner, follower, or constituent of Mormonism, which is the largest branch of the Latter Day Saint movement. Most commonly, the term Mormon refers to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), which is commonly but imprecisely called the Mormon Church.