Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Davies - Player to watch out for.

The best set-piece taker outside the premier league, you have been warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XUndWxN60

Comments

• Options
    I agree, he and Westcarr are probably Notts' biggest threats. Cut them out (LB and LCB on Westcarr, no scorable frees for Davies) and the defensive job is nearly done.

But why are you broadcasting this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]But why are you broadcasting this?

So Callumcafc (Parky's username on here) can prepare the team for Saturday, of course.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite]The best set-piece taker outside the premier league

He's no Miguel Llera
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite]The best set-piece taker outside the premier league, you have been warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XUndWxN60

Is that a FACT or just your opinion?
  • Options
    Christ have you seen how bad the defending was in those clips? I only watched about 3 minutes then got bored. Best outside the prem? Some would argue with that claim.
  • Options
    Oggy, why would a Notts fan want to tell Parky?

Unless NottsCounty1862 is a Charlton fan...
  • Options
    Hes not bad, and has massive balls... to come out and be the first openly gay footballer in the league takes courage...
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Hes not bad, and has massive balls... to come out and be the first openly gay footballer in the league takes courage...

??
  • Options
    No doubt he will score two hatricks and get MOM then. Will save two balls for the final whistle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watch out! Bennys about.
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up i will let the boys know, enjoy the beating your team will get tomorrow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite]Watch out! Bennys about.

Oh well never mind.
  • Options
    who was he?, I assume the bloke who ballooned the 25 yard free kick into the North Stand in the first half ????
  • Options
    Best set-piece taker outside the prem. We was warned.
  • Options
    He is brilliant, honestly! We didn't see his best set pieces today, although I'm sure you saw some of his other skills. Derby wanted him but our chairman refused to let him go. They wanted to swap him with Varney at first..who in the end went to Blackpool on loan. We turned down 2 further bids.

He's massive for us, would be a terrible loss if he goes in Jan, which I think he will, unless we are around the top of the table and he feels he will get a chance to play in the championship with us.
  • Options
    Best outside the prem?? I'm not so sure. He maybe an half decent player for you's but your fellow fan's coming on here giving it all that "you've been warned" B*****ks just makes me laugh. Especially when you come on after and say we never see him at his best. I'm guessing or should i say hoping that we'll only be playing you once more, so could you do me a favour and tell him to try a bit harder next time. Otherwise i'll feel i've been robbed of seeing the greatest set-piece taker outside the prem.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite]Watch out! Bennys about.

More like Benny Hawkins!! Crossroads for you younger viewers.
  • Options
    haha benny the hat......M M M M Miss diane
  • Options
    Wasn't it Davies who was brought down by Fry for their penalty?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He took dangerous free kicks but annoyed the hell out of me by going to ground whenever someone came near.

Clearly this is a ploy as you get plenty of joy with getting the ball into the box but when it doesn't work you didn't have much else
  • Options
    I'm loving uncle's responses.

I was going to say something to the Notts fans, thought better of it.
  • Options
    Kept falling over trying to get freekicks..