Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Perkins

Spoke to Cray Wanderers Manager today where Lewis Perkins is on loan.He said he's doing very well and scoring goals.Apparently we wont let him play in the f a cup this weekend so he doesn't get cup tied.

Comments

• Options
    Fair enough?
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KivW8qsl3qg&feature=player_embedded

His goal is the 2nd Cray (brown kit) goal I think. 4:40 minutes in.

Two goals in two games but also had one in an abandoned game recently.
  • Options
    yep suppose so, from speaking to him I think acknowledges how much he has progressed since they had him on loan last season.
  • Options
    Proper footballer name

Got a real ring to it let's hope he comes through
  • Options
    tell you what that brown kit looks the dog's bollocks
  • Options
    I wonder where you can get one I bet they fall apart when washed
  • Options
    go feck yourself
  • Options
    Do you sell that kit I wouldn't mind getting Joe 1
  • Options
    no mate direct to the club it's there 150th anniversary special retro kit for this season.Great club, great management
    and owners.They are trying to get planning permision to build a stadium about 800 yards from where I live.Hope they get permission I will buy me and Joe a season ticket if they do.
  • Options
    Do they have a club shop or anything. I go watch chestunt similar level good day out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there website is craywands.co.uk
  • Options
    Ta buddy
  • Options
    He's a nice kid, i've met him a few times took him to watch a night match at Charlton once. He's an Essex boy too so he's bound to be good.
  • Options
    I know Gary the owner. Loves the club bigtime.
  • Options
    yep mate proper nice bloke, did you see him on dragons den a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Spoke to Cray Wanderers Manager today where Lewis Perkins is on loan.He said he's doing very well and scoring goals.Apparently we wont let him play in the f a cup this weekend so he doesn't get cup tied.

Seriously how likely are we to need to play this kid in our usual solitary FA Cup match this season?!
  • Options
    My cousins plays for Cray, Arran.

Plus im good mates with Danny Phillips.

Nice little setup down there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Spoke to Cray Wanderers Manager today where Lewis Perkins is on loan.He said he's doing very well and scoring goals.Apparently we wont let him play in the f a cup this weekend so he doesn't get cup tied.

Seriously how likely are we to need to play this kid in our usual solitary FA Cup match this season?!

Pretty unlikely but why take the risk plus we might want to loan him to a higher ranked club where he might play at a later stage in the Cup.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yep mate proper nice bloke, did you see him on dragons den a couple of weeks ago.[/quote]

No, whisper me details! sounds v funny..
  • Options
    he was seeking investment for the peel mini car got £80k from James Caan