Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Winter holidays

In bad need of a holiday this winter probably looking at feb, does anyone know or own a villa to rent out in canary islands ?

Comments

• Options
    Can I come
  • Options
    How about Fuerteventura?
  • Options
    Proper charlton wouldn't go on holiday during the season.
  • Options
    http://www.lanzarotebeachholidays.com/

been to Lanzarote many times, the weather is generally very good around February.
  • Options
    Steve, I can get you into any villa you like but you will have to pay for my travel and of couse my call out fee ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]Steve, I can get you into any villa you like but you will have to pay for my travel and of couse my call out fee ;-)

im sure you can mate LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Proper charlton wouldn't go on holiday during the season.

IF I DONT TAKE A BREAK I DONT THINK I'LL BE AROUND TO SEE CHARLTON ANYMORE
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Proper charlton wouldn't go on holiday during the season.

keep working

Can i have your season ticket if you die ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Can I come

and me.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Proper charlton wouldn't go on holiday during the season.

listen son its only work u need to relax a bit more .get out and av a booze.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thats it me j, and barnsey boys holibob in the winter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]thats it me j, and barnsey boys holibob in the winter

D always said steve was a generous bloke looking forward to it as long as he doesnt wear those lovely shorts.
  • Options
    I know all these hours that he is doing just so we can go on a boys tour, Top man Barnsey

but please dont wear the shorts and def dont borrow that hat because me and J will have to leave you on your own then
  • Options
    steve albert said can u get him a hat and a fridge magnet, when u go.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I know all these hours that he is doing just so we can go on a boys tour, Top man Barnsey

but please dont wear the shorts and def dont borrow that hat because me and J will have to leave you on your own then

end up being like kevin and perry on tour
  • Options
    We all know Barnsey is more Perry than Kevin