Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

job interview 2moz

could b off to caribbean if get it, hopefully, well nervous gotta get up at 5 to travel to bloody southampton thou

Comments

• cruise ship i take it ? what job ?
  • yeah,

bars manager, should b mint if get it, looking 4ward to sunny days, happy ppl and copious amounts of rum!!! oh and the tax free earnings b sweet!! Just gonna miss th end of, what is turning out to b, a crucial season
  • i think you may be in for a bit of suprise, they have to work bloody hard on those ships, but wish you the best of luck fella. Just be yourself.
  • oh i no, 6 and a half days a week, planing doin it for a yr or so (its 3 months on 6 weeks off) and gettin a deposit down on a house, gonna b gettin paid almost 3 times as much as over here and no real outlay so should save a fortune
  • Look out for the tax rules as well- you need to consult a tax adviser but i deal with a lot of musicians who do the cruise ships and my understanding is that if you spend more than 7 months a year out of the country in a 12 month period, then you can become non- resident for tax purposes.

As i said- check it out with professinal advice but it doesn't hurt to ask!
  • cheers, will check that out if all things go 2 plan
  • Good luck
  • All the best with the interview scruffle,let us know how it goes mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Look out for the tax rules as well- you need to consult a tax adviser
    As i said- check it out with professinal advice but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Scruffle, good luck mate if it comes off give me a whisper re tax