Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

soccer am

Charlton academy showing off there tekkers after ad break

Comments

• Options
    I started watching soccer am and gave up as it's beyond dreadful now. Been steadily going downhill since lovejoy left but this series is making me cringe
  • Options
    Joe piggott and callum harriot. I say give them a game today lol
  • Options
    Relegated to Sky Sports 2. Now starts an hour later.

Utter crap.

Why oh why are Sky letting it die a slow death?
  • Options
    They only showed 2 rounds of Callum too, utter rubbish, why does Helen Chamberlain still bother I don't know, it's turning into the Max Show, and he's a twat

Most of the jokes are 2 years old, and are repeated every week, and as for the Soccerettes, they get uglier and dumber by the week
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Watched some of it this morning and actually think it is still quite good, ok not as good as it was 3 or 4 years ago but more than watchable imho. Like the Chris Kamara feature whilst Tubes is still quite good.

Do not mind Max Rushton either, better than Goldstein- the Ray Winstone interview summed him up.
  • Options
    It's improved since Andy Goldstein was on, some of the sketches are terrible and some of the guys doing them are shit (they all look like coke heads) but it's still an ok watch, guests are kinda shit though, how many times do you want to have Andy Cole or The Cribs on the show?
  • Options
    better now it's shorter and they've mixed the running order up a bit
  • Options
    It's a kids show.

If you are 10 to 16 then great, if not (or haven't got children of that age) why the flip are you watching it?
  • Options
    Soccer AM dance off:
    Go Lisa or Trev !
  • Options
    Shit tv. What a load of pretentious pony!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]It's a kids show.

If you are 10 to 16 then great, if not (or haven't got children of that age) why the flip are you watching it?

I've got one word for you "Soccerette"!

Although I'm over 16, as is everyone else in my house, I do tune in and I have noticed this season they seem to be ignoring Charlton - they almost never show goals we score.
  • Options
    The soccerette today looked like shed rather be drinking battery acid than appearing on the show.I think its rapidly running out of steam though,Helen as the ladette,her days for that are long gone.They seem to use the same stuff over and over again when there must be older stuff they can use again as if its a kids show surely the first generation viewers will not be watching? I used to love it but now Ill watch it if nothing else on.
  • Options
    I only really watch the highlights of it, the interviews are incredibly boring at times as it's just the sames guests on year in, year out. THE gags are pretty poor as well.
  • Options
    It's not qi peeps for a sat morning it's perfect with a mug of tea and a bacon Sarnie before you head off to your match, it's fine and long may it continue.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]It's not qi peeps for a sat morning it's perfect with a mug of tea and a bacon Sarnie before you head off to your match, it's fine and long may it continue.

Spot on Adam, don't know what people are moaning about, good little show that makes me chuckle at times as well.
  • Options
    Harmless fun pre-match.
  • Options
    They showed Bensons overhead kick on showboat today
  • Options
    If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Simples.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    My mates met Tubes at the weekend, he did a rap for them!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Northampton(?) Fans singing goodbye horse on Soccer AM. So do we not have any of our own songs?
  • Options

CAFC

Nicked it from Crewe.
  • Options
    Bullard is still a funny f*cker. That scouse bloke gets on my tits though.
  • Options
    Heard about them singing it, thought we had an original chant for once.
  • Options
    Bullard coming across as a bit of an attention seeker to me. Weird that Northampton are singing Goodbye Horse.
  • Options
    All successful football chants are nicked and shared around between clubs.
  • Options

Bullard coming across as a bit of an attention seeker to me. Weird that Northampton are singing Goodbye Horse.

Yeah, why would they want to sing a Leeds song? ;-)
  • Options
    That scouse idiot this morning. Don't know who he was but he was an attention seeking twat.