Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

East Stand Clique

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Not only was Afka in there today I took my usual seat to find not only Kings Hill Addick, as normal, but Kap10 sitting behind me. Must be a clique forming.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    More like a forming of riff raff.....!
  • Options
    Would've had money on it forming in the east stand.
  • Options
    East Stand - is that the one for poor people opposite the stand for proper supporters?
  • Options
    How do you join?

It has to be a more complicated initiation than just slumming it in the poor old nobody-of-any-merit-or-importance-sits-there east stand. There must also be funny handshakes and stuff, surely?
  • Options
    EAST STAND YOU MOVVALICKARRS!
    I'm in block H, where were you Henry?
  • Options
    So was it henners and his clique including our leader who were responsible for making that poor county mug take his top off and offer out the easy stand.

Better view in the east or is the north upper still the best needs a poll
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]There must also be funny handshakes and stuff, surely?

ha, there was a handshake actually !

Hope Henry and Henry Jnr had a great day. Must be an incredibly proud moment seeing your boy lead the teams out. I look forward to that costing me about £700 versus Crawley in a few years time....
  • Options
    I was honoured to be in such company, not to mention Dr Kish who was sat a few rows ahead.

The only dampner on the proceedings apart from the match was as I was driving home,my mate from the West stand called to tellme that his car had been stolen while parked on the main road into Charlton Village.
  • Options
    did you get your cardigan presented to you smudge ? and did you go around asking your fellow east standers whether then fancied a bovril at half time?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]There must also be funny handshakes and stuff, surely?

ha, there was a handshake actually !

Hope Henry and Henry Jnr had a great day. Must be an incredibly proud moment seeing your boy lead the teams out. I look forward to that costing me about £700 versus Crawley in a few years time....

I was proud.

Henry jnr loved it especially being in the tunnel as the players gee'd themselves up and then walking out.

I did think that it is going to cost you a tidy sum in 5 or 10 years time. Better start saving now ; - )

Saw Addickted in the East as well but you can't have him in a clique.

East Stand, I'm in block C under the TV gantry where Killersbeard was ligging with Matt Wright.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]did you get your cardigan presented to you smudge ? and did you go around asking your fellow east standers whether then fancied a bovril at half time?

He was going around tearing out a page from the programme that he thought should be sunk : - )
  • Options
    Henry, we are in Block E not C!!
  • Options
    Opps. Typo

Are you in their clique as well?
  • Options
    I've got my own clique.

Though the penecillin is clearing it up.
  • Options
    I guess I am but it's your clique Henry, am I in?!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red God[/cite]I guess I am but it's your clique Henry, am I in?!!!!!!!

Not my Clique. KHA and Kap10 clique as they are mates.
  • Options
    Talking of "cliques", where were the Usual Suspects before the game ?
    Certainly NOT in the Lib !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red God[/cite]I guess I am but it's your clique Henry, am I in?!!!!!!!

Not my Clique. KHA and Kap10 clique as they are mates.

I've known you and Red God longer!!! Yesterday was the first time the Hill from the valley and Kings Hill Addick ever met, but yes Red you are in!!!!!!

And to think, I did not even ask Mrs henry about cardigan care!
  • Options
    East Stand clique - count me in. The view from teh West Upper is the best but you have the lowered East as your backdrop. Far better to have the West Stand framing your view, especially when the football is as poor as it was yesterday. You can still daydream that we are a big club.