Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rob Elliot peno save (youtube)

Gutted we lost, proud of our showing yesterday. I don't think i've got much more to say tbh but if you don't take your chances the other team will make you pay for it! (Which you did!)

Good luck for the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCEqoqiGnZ8&feature=related

Comments

• Options
    Make no bones mate, you were unlucky, but dont get too carried away as we were woeful. Better save than it looked from the north upper...well done Robbie
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Oh thank you, thank you so much.

At the time I thought it was hilarious watching all those kids come piling down to the front only to trudge back up again when Robbie pulled off the save, but watching that makes me feel like I'm right there and it's even funnier watching the murdering coward miss from head on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite] but if you don't take your chances the other team will make you pay for it! (Which you did!)

Ain't that that truth. Happened to us plenty of times, this time it went the other way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh thank you, thank you so much.

At the time I thought it was hilarious watching all those kids come piling down to the front only to trudge back up again when Robbie pulled off the save, but watching that makes me feel like I'm right there and it's even funnier watching the murdering coward miss from head on!

So true.

Is a saved pen a better feeling than a goal? Discuss.
  • Options
    Don't get carried away county fan. We were shite.
  • Options
    Yep that's the high water point drop Robbie, can't see his career going on from there. And while we're at it shoot Wagstaff, waste of spacers.
  • Options
    After watching that video, almost feel sorry for any away fans that are stuck by the massive pillar in the Jimmy Seed, must be horrid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]After watching that video, almost feel sorry for any away fans that are stuck by the massive pillar in the Jimmy Seed, must be horrid.

Why? There are over 3000 seats in that end and they only had a few hundred in there. Anyone who chose to go and sit behind the one pillar in the ground clearly needs their head testing.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    True, but whoever was filming the video was by the pillar when the pen was given and I think it affects quite a lot of the away end wherever you sit, obviously above the first few rows.
  • Options
    Exactly, they need their head testing.

Anyway, it's only one pillar. Not that difficult to get around it really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Valley looks beautiful.
  • Options
    Stupid clowns celebrating like he had actually scored.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charlton_hero[/cite]The Valley looks beautiful.

I was thinking the same thing.
    Even though it's only half full now it does look good from that end.
    It must have looked even more impressive a couple of years ago when it was mostly full every game.
  • Options
    Classy save Robbie, keep them coming.
  • Options
    My fav you tube clips ever nothing better than football fan pain
  • Options
    robbie must have the strongest toes in footy !
  • Options
    What a great clip - thanks for sharing NottsCounty1862