Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new formation

hows about this

..................Robbie.................
.......... Forts..Daily...Fry..............

Waggy..Racon Semedo..Reid.......
...................Martin......................
............Benson...Anyinsah.........

i really think that will work as long as waggy and Reid work both ways i would try this in the JPT see what happens and then if it fails miserably we have lost nothing

Comments

• Options
    Definitely agree with the Semedo-Martin pairing in central midfield. Not sure that Parkinson is brave enough to think about three at the back, so I'd lose Racon out of your five-man midfield.
  • Options
    Waggy and Reid are not defensive minded enough for this to work in my opinion. Attacking players in some of the top teams would rip that defence apart.
  • Options
    i always liked the christmas tree formation

elliot
    Francis fortune dailly Fry
    mccormack semedo racon
    martin reid
    Benson

maybe with solly replacing francis, with martin and reid being able to support the lone striker in the middle, or take a wide route and make the play wide
    with the 3 mids racon and semedo holding on the attack while mccormack pushes forward
  • Options
    Could work well especially at home where we should be more attack minded. We need to try to accomodate Waggy out wide and Martin behind the front two. Semedo could drop deeper to help out Dailly when required, whilst Racon could carry the ball forward.
  • Options
    I'd like a 4-3-3
  • Options
    ...........Elliot..............
    Solly...Dailly...Fortune..Fry
    ...Semedo...
    Waggy........Reid
    ...Martin...
    Akpo..Anyinsah

i like the look of this team