Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done to the supporters

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
I have to say we were pants yesterday and I dialled 999 at the end to report the daylight robbery.

However, a big plus for me apart from the result, was the patience of our supporters. I think everyone recognised that we were struggling and I didn't hear anyone giving the players grief. No boos, no Parky out, no slagging off the players.

I've no doubt a few may have and someone will now tell me all about it, but I heard nothing.

NB Parky also thanked the crowd for their patience and support and reckoned it may have been the difference between winning & losing.

Comments

• Options
    guy in the nwq shouting parky out throughout the first half and in fact shouting every 30 seconds about something. Usually something he had already said 1 minute before.
  • Options
    After the parky give us a wave a couple of mugs round me started shout f off parky and "go and get another job".

But agree much more patient than normal which is what the team need.
  • Options
    Thought we got off to a great start by not singing something else over the top of the Red Red Robin.
  • Options
    yeah I thought it was good to hear the fans willing the team on in the 2nd half especially.

The bloke in the Northwest is insufferable, he is a lone voice though.
  • Options
    There was booing in the north upper at halftime from the side where the tunnel is closest.

I thought there would be more tbf after that shambolic first half
  • Options
    The bloke in the Northwest is insufferable, he is a lone voice though.

Yes, the guy in the backrow? I had to move at halftime in the end, was doing my nut in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]The bloke in the Northwest is insufferable, he is a lone voice though.

Yes, the guy in the backrow? I had to move at halftime in the end, was doing my nut in.

Yeah I heard/ saw him looked a bit scary !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]The bloke in the Northwest is insufferable, he is a lone voice though.

I've seen him frequently. He's just there looking for a row - ignore him, eventually he'll fuck off to Millwall where he'll feel more at home.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]The bloke in the Northwest is insufferable, he is a lone voice though.

Yes, the guy in the backrow? I had to move at halftime in the end, was doing my nut in.[/quote]

Yeah I heard/ saw him looked a bit scary ![/quote]
    I've seen him frequently. He's just there looking for a row - ignore him, eventually he'll fuck off to Millwall where he'll feel more at home.[/quote]

He was just shouting the same stuff over and over again, think he is mental
  • Options
    Crowd were good particularly considering it wasnt a very good game. More noise than sometimes when we have had 18,000. Keep it up covered end!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

I've seen him frequently. He's just there looking for a row - ignore him, eventually he'll fuck off to Millwall where he'll feel more at home.

He was just shouting the same stuff over and over again, think he is mental

Oi I have a right to say and do whatever I feel like at a game, I pay my money too you know.

Although I am surprised my voice carries that far from the North Lower