Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Optimism

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Following the rather worrying performance on Saturday, one reason for optimism could be (all be it extremely tenuous) that Richard Murray was sitting next to somebody who my 'informant' tells me he has never seen before. Now he wasn't wearing a Kaftan type outfit but thought i'd report this anyway. Anybody got any info on this?

Comments

• Options
    O dear
  • Options
    straw pluckers unite
  • Options
    I heard Richard had invited his mate from up the road to join him for the game seeing as he rescued Richards cat from a tree
  • Options
    Was he about 38 years old, 6ft 3ins tall, thinning on top with very slow body movements and looking a bit bewildered??

Must be another new striker...
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Does your mate not have a mobile phone with a camera?

This will rank with NLAs revelation last season or the one before that RM was seen sitting next to a rich looking "middle Eastern" guy.

Turned out it was Maurice Hatter so not too far wrong : - )
  • Options
    Who was sitting next to RM then Henry?
  • Options
    George Agdgdgwngo
  • Options
    How do you pronounce that JT? I just want to ask about him around the office
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Who was sitting next to RM then Henry?

No idea. I sit in the East Stand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Does your mate not have a mobile phone with a camera?

This will rank with NLAs revelation last season or the one before that RM was seen sitting next to a rich looking "middle Eastern" guy.

Turned out it was Maurice Hatter so not too far wrong : - )

or my revelation of seeing Waggott, Varney and a.n.other at North Greenwich tube :-)