Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHOICE Tv FanZone Details - Plymouth Away

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
HELP REQ: Is there anyone on here who is involved in organising the away travel charlton pick up point that could whisper me so we can try and ensure that whoever wants to participate is on the same coach so as not to get in the way and annoy travelling fans who dont want to participate.

INFO
We are going to be travelling by coach to this game, pick up point will be Charlton and we are planning to document a match day experience with a fan. This will be from the meet up at The Valley, throughout the coach journey hopefully with interaction from other fans, pre match, the match itself and the journey back capturing all the emotions of this away match. We are looking for either 1 or 2 fans to participate as the main subjects for the day and are also happy to document any other fans on the coach who want to participate.

This is a one off feature, if anyone is interested in appearing or as the main subject for the day please register your interest by commenting below stating why you would like to be featured.

Alternatively email choicetv@sky.com

Comments

• Options
    love choice good work
  • Options
    Is this game going ahead ?

I live close to Plymouth and they all thought it was being called off due to 'International call ups'...I remeber the days when we had internationals !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shine166[/cite]Is this game going ahead ?

I live close to Plymouth and they all thought it was being called off due to 'International call ups'...I remeber the days when we had internationals !!

Yup still going ahead, Doing a weekend down there, Travelodge in the city centre, then spending most of friday night/saturday night in pubs/clubs.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: shine166[/cite]Is this game going ahead ?

I live close to Plymouth and they all thought it was being called off due to 'International call ups'...I remeber the days when we had internationals !![/quote]

Yup still going ahead, Doing a weekend down there, Travelodge in the city centre, then spending most of friday night/saturday night in pubs/clubs.[/quote]

Happy days ! may stomp back for that then.
    BTW id stay away from union street, unless you want to fight with squaddies or local idiots
  • Options
    Someones already made our little plan

FRIDAY
    17:00 - UNION
    21:00 - FRESHER
    24:00 - VARSITY

SATURDAY
    10:00 - BREAKFAST THEN PUB
    15:00 - GAME
    17:30 - UNION
    20:30 - WALKABOUT
    22:30 - REVS

Should be able to drink the dissapointment of a loss away
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Is anyone actually going by coach for this besides me and Choice?
  • Options
    Love to be involved, but going by train!
  • Options
    I cant believe were doing the poxy coach, nice one Choice!! I told you we could have got the train for £7 quid more, now we have the depressing 12 hour round trip coach with no beer, no whisky, and no beer did I say no beer twice there :( To make things worse they will probably show us a DVD of the premiership years when we were good. Cheers Choice :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]I cant believe were doing the poxy coach, nice one Choice!! I told you we could have got the train for £7 quid more, now we have the depressing 12 hour round trip coach with no beer, no whisky, and no beer did I say no beer twice there :( To make things worse they will probably show us a DVD of the premiership years when we were good. Cheers Choice :)

Just take lots of bottles of soft drink with mixers in! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]I cant believe were doing the poxy coach, nice one Choice!! I told you we could have got the train for £7 quid more, now we have the depressing 12 hour round trip coach with no beer, no whisky, and no beer did I say no beer twice there :( To make things worse they will probably show us a DVD of the premiership years when we were good. Cheers Choice :)

I think that is the only option mate, they better have bogs on there. The last time we went on a coach was for the operation Ewood shambles, we got to the ground at 14:25 and was gutted when we saw the amount of Charlton fans drinking outside the boozer. we necked some beers in double quick time that day. I think we also said were never gonna do the coach again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2010
    Getting a coach to Plymouth to see this current bunch!
  • Options
    Please dont make me cry mate :(
  • Options
    I might fly down...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nicholas[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]

I think that is the only option mate, they better have bogs on there. The last time we went on a coach was for the operation Ewood shambles, we got to the ground at 14:25 and was gutted when we saw the amount of Charlton fans drinking outside the boozer. we necked some beers in double quick time that day. I think we also said were never gonna do the coach again.

Coaches have bogs on 'em and as long as you don't make it obvious there shouldn't be a problem with the 'special soft drinks'. I've certainly never had any problems.
  • Options
    I gotta spend 4 and a half hours in a Palace fans car with Palace window stickers :(
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2010
    Shouldn't be a problem up until when Nicholas doesn't make it off the coach...!
  • Options
    I'm going by coach from Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCJames1994[/cite]I'm going by coach from Charlton.

We'll just play it by ear. Anyone who is on the coach and wants to be the CHOICE Tv focus of attention for the day just let us know Saturday morning at Charlton