Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reserves 1 - 1 Dagenham

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Is there one and who are we playing?

Comments

• Options
    Dagenham
  • Options
    is it part of the Benson deal?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Drew 1 - 1 (Tuna)

Charlton: Worner (Gough 46), Jenkinson, Fortune, Mambo, Dunk (Azeez 72), Davisson, Warren (Jordan 60), Stavrinou, Tuna, Sodje (Carter 60), Anyinsah (Popo 66).

Dunk still impressing and Fortune played 90 mins so good.
  • Options
    Fortune lasted the whole game - that's good.

Three up front? (Tuna, Akpo, Anyinsah)
  • Options
    Two and Akpo
  • Options
    After speaking with the Bromley Chairman at the weekend think this Dunk lad maybe worth a punt, has all the Technical attributes just lacks the physique which is something that can be worked on with Gym work & going full time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]After speaking with the Bromley Chairman at the weekend think this Dunk lad maybe worth a punt, has all the Technical attributes just lacks the physique which is something that can be worked on with Gym work & going full time.

he is tall but on the skinny side. As you say a few months in the gym should fill him out.

How much do they want for him?
  • Options
    cheers for update, tuna scores again surely worth a place on the bench soon!
  • Options
    Did you go Sir Henry???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the latest on Solly do we know?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Did you go Sir Henry???

No, would have If I'd known in time and it had been someone more exciting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

They all seem to be behind closed doors/private friendlies anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]What's the latest on Solly do we know?

piece on the site yesterday about the physio, Umat (?), said he should return to training this week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]

They all seem to be behind closed doors/private friendlies anyway.

I'd just say I was a mate of yours Scoham and they'd let me in. That's the power of FM.
  • Options
    My friend was at the game today and he was told by one of the coaches that Rob Elliott is injured and very doubtful for Saturday.
  • Options
    Is Elliott the new Chris "the man of glass" Kirkland
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PaulCAFC[/cite]My friend was at the game today and he was told by one of the coaches that Rob Elliott is injured and very doubtful for Saturday.

Would explain why Worner only played half the match.
    Shame, as we'd have lost last Sat without Robbie :-(
  • Options
    Nooo!
    We need Robbie, I feel very uncomfortable when when Worner is in goal.
  • Options
    I think we need to get an emergency loan in for Saturday.

Ben Alnwick from Spurs ? He couldn't get into their 25 man squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think that the emergency loan will be longer than a week by the sound of things. It sounded like a nasty injury.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]After speaking with the Bromley Chairman at the weekend think this Dunk lad maybe worth a punt, has all the Technical attributes just lacks the physique which is something that can be worked on with Gym work & going full time.

he is tall but on the skinny side. As you say a few months in the gym should fill him out.

Don't think they want any money for him as they see it is a massive opportunity for the lad, they would probably ask for a friendly next season not much else.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

Don't think they want any money for him as they see it is a massive opportunity for the lad, they would probably ask for a friendly next season not much else.

Sounds like a fee we can afford.
    Don't imagine his wages would be huge but still another 50k to 100k to add to the bill.