Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know where she drinks before the game?

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36589

Comments

• Options
    The Hope and Sinker?
  • Options
    The furry cup?
  • Options
    With me
  • Options
    The Victoria on Woolwich Road
  • Options
    Greenwich weatherspoons, it was her and the st trinans mob that kicked off not the spanners...
  • Options
    Lorraine Kelly looks like she could be Gemma's mother in a sexy kind of a way, they'd both get it in all honesty.
  • Options
    Article on her in the BA flight magazine the other day with a list of facts. In bold was "she is a fan of Charlton Athletic football club".
  • Options
    Just back from 'The Disappearance of Alice Creed"; very good movie and good performances by Gemma and the two lads.
    Only three cast members and two sets for the whole movie, and very gripping because of that.
    You also get to see Gemma's lovely body ;-)
  • Options
    she's no 'Charlton Totty'
  • Options
    Can i ask why there are 3 threads re Gemma and none have been sunk?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Can i ask why there are 3 threads re Gemma and none have been sunk?

no u cant
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Can i ask why there are 3 threads re Gemma and none have been sunk?

We're working on getting the whole forum full of threads about Gemma.

Its going to be renamed Gemma Arteton and the bird from Countdown Life.
  • Options

Because she's "proper fit" I suspect.
  • Options
    "my dad instilled it in me".

Well, if i had a daughter like that.............................;-)
  • Options
    Me and Gemsy wemsy don't tend to get to the pubs before kick off, what with it being a long week, saturday morning glories and her not wanting to get out of bed, in fact we haven't made a match yet this season.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    When we used to go, she always had a preference for the Albion or the Thames Barrier, she likes a bit of rough.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Me and Gemsy wemsy don't tend to get to the pubs before kick off, what with it being a long week, saturday morning glories and her not wanting to get out of bed, in fact we haven't made a match yet this season.

Wake up dowman!
  • Options
    Hello mate, on another thread was reminiscing about net addicks, remember Loco the Everton fan?
  • Options
    what an arse tho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Killarahales[/cite]Just back from 'The Disappearance of Alice Creed"; very good movie[/quote]

No it's not. You're in the vast minority here pal.