Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS link problem with MAC

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Does anyone else have a problem accessing the Match link on the OS home page when using a mac

Comments

• Options
    Nope. Try using a different browser.
  • Options
    no & I use safari
  • Options
    Choice

I did, last season, and it was hacking me off.

But now, like the others, I seem to be Ok. So it may be an upgrade thing. Do you think you have latest, what are you using? I have OS 10.5.8, and Safari 5.0 on this Air. I will try to remember to check my G5 at the office tomorrow.
  • Options
    The match link crashes Safari on my iPhone but not my Macbook
  • Options
    I have same prob with both my laptop on chrome and on the iPhone!
  • Options
    I envy you. Macs are so easy to use...

(must... suppress... ironic... laughter...)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]I envy you. Macs are so easy to use...

I shouldn't even bother, but has it crossed your mind that if this is the only website (or page of it) somebody can't load, then the problem is a programming fault on the website?
  • Options
    I was having that problem, but I just tried it with both Safari and Firefox and it's working fine.
  • Options
    Reinstall your browser or get a grown up computer.;-)
  • Options
    Yes, I had a problem last year with Safari. I did email them about it but of course got no response, so used Firefox. I've just got another Mac and it's doing it again on Safari. Firefox should be fine though.

But no, I wouldn't consider going back to a PC any more than I would going back to a black & white telly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Problem resolved by updating Safari