Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Semedo to stay as captain?

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Should semedo continue to be captain when Daily returns?

I think it would be great to see semedo captain the team for the rest of the season because he's one player that has been with Charlton the longest out of the current squad.

Also being a crowd favourite will l help him to fight more for the club and help get us promoted. Which would enable him to give something back to the loyal fans.

Comments

• Options
    really hoping he gets back to form quickly, I guess its hard to hit his usual high standards when the whole team are struggling so much.

In answer to your question though - yes.
  • Options
    No way - Dailly is the natural as captain. Semedo a good deputy.
  • Options
    Oh my mistake thought you meant should semedo be captain still why daily is out lol

Daily needs to be when hes back
  • Options
    No way - Dailly is the man for the job

Semedo is a great player and loyal to the club so no disrespect - Dailly has the experience and leadership capability
  • Options
    Having seen Dailly on Tuesday i know he loves being captain, he said it was an honour. He is a natural leader. Should have been captain last season
  • Options
    Dailly is vastly experienced and universally respected, two qualities essential in a captain.

Has to be be him when fit and selected.