Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those who suggested we sign Lee Hendrie

The bloke is an absolute w*nker of the highest order. And this only a few weeks after he taunted a Colchester player asking if he too had a Ferrari.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6289965.stm

Comments

• Options
    think we should remember that this is 'alledged' and he has denied the claims
  • Options
    I didn't realise that he was back at villa.

As LargeAddick points out, this is only an alledged incident and we all know what a bunch of tossers man u fans can be.
  • Options
    Yep, read the headline 'Man Utd fan 'insulted by player'

insulted?? Please, this is the stuff of primary school! Take it on the chin mate, get over it, its only a frigging name!
  • Options
    sorry but if you're prepared to give it out (be you in a wheelchair or not) you should be able to take it.

i know footballers should not rise to it etc but they are just humans like me or you
  • Options
    What is this country coming to?

Its alright for 20k people to verbally abuse and insult players and match officials but not the other way around!!
  • Options
    Disabled people have as much right to be verbally abused as the next person- it's wrong of the media to suggest otherwise. It is not as if anyone slapped him round the face which would be a rather different matter.
  • Options
    like that rugby player who clocked one of the fans..........