Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere 1 - 1 Charlton - Player ratings

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
If you were at the game, please copy and paste below and add your ratings. Half marks allowed

Worner -
Francis -
Doherty -
Llera -
Jackson -
Martin -
Semedo -
Racon -
Wagstaff -
Ayinsah -
Benson -

Sodje -
N/A Fry -
N/A Reid -

Comments

• Options
    Worner - 6 good in the air and good distribution
    Francis - 5.5 didn't notice him that much
    Doherty - 6 commanded the defence
    Llera - 5 good in the air but poor distribution
    Jackson - 6 had more defending to do than Francis and did OK, but Fry was better
    Martin - 6.5 showed some good attacking skills, went on some runs, just missed with a long range shot and lovely centre for Benson to miss
    Semedo - 5.5 lucky not to be sent off, think he has to overcompensate for Llera's mistakes
    Racon - 5.5 few good touches, prefer him to Mac
    Wagstaff - 6 took goal well but not a lot else
    Ayinsah - 6 when he had the ball at his feet he was good but not enough support
    Benson - 6 tried hard but very little to feed on, one vg cross from Martin which eh missed but he needs more chances, no striker has a100% conversion rate

Sodje -5.5 he was Ok but Ayinsah was better
    N/A Fry - 6 1st time I've seen him and was impressed
    N/A Reid - 6 he tried but was marked out of the game, when Youga returns it will make a difference.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Did my first long distance away game of the season.

Worner -7 Pleasantly surprised .Looked sound and made a couple of good saves . Still not sure I'd like him to have a long run in the team
    Francis -6.5Got booked and then spoken to.Seemed hesitant to challenge after that
    Doherty -8 Semed to command our defence aerally
    Llera -6 Didn't do anything wrong but he unnerves me and does not complement the Doc .Can't understand why Fry was put to the Bench
    Jackson -7 Was sound defensively and his dead ball kick led to the Goal ( via the Keeper ).Feel he could do better in Midfield
    Martin -6 Looked dangerous at times
    Semedo -6 Did ok but not up to his usual standards
    Racon - 6 Played reasonably and complements Semedo better than Mccormack
    Wagstaff -6.5 Scored and looked reasonable
    Ayinsah -7 Looked dangerous at times his pace will unsettle defences . Tranmere halled him down a couple of times and the Ref did not protect him.
    Benson -6 Let's wait to see how he does when he gets chances

Sodje -6 Average but added some muscle
    N/A Fry - Defensively better than Jackson but doesn't offer as much up pitch
    N/A Reid - Didn't have the time to make an impact
  • Options
    Worner - 7.5 excellent save, looked solid. Lots of potential.
    Francis - 5 still shaky
    Doherty - 7.5 games like this are made for Doc, commanding and excellent in the air.
    Llera - 6 better than before
    Jackson - 6 did ok
    Martin - 7.5 like him, very threatening when on the ball but feel he is wasted on the right.
    Semedo - 6
    Racon - 6.5 better than McCormack the week before, perhaps should have scored
    Wagstaff - 6.5
    Ayinsah - 6.5 very quick, will unsettle many defences and cause problems. Should score goals.
    Benson - 6 still early, should have scored. Needs to be better next week/

Sodje - 6 not bad
  • Options
    Worner - 7
    Francis - 6
    Doherty - 7
    Llera - 6
    Jackson - 6
    Martin - 8
    Semedo - 6
    Racon - 6
    Wagstaff - 6
    Ayinsah - 6
    Benson - 6

Sodje - 5
    N/A Fry - 6
    N/A Reid - 7

Overall - Good start, looked capable of winning easily, but faded as Tranmere imposed their direct style of play. Losing control of midfield too easily, and resorting to long balls too often. Defended well against a number of free kicks, but it was inevitable that Tranmere would get lucky on one set play. Need to liven-up.
  • Options
    Reid gets higher than the goal scorer and was on no time at all. Hm How many goals has Reid scored this season?
  • Options
    what is funny here is i have never seen a player scores list with so few contributers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]what is funny here is i have never seen a player scores list with so few contributers

how many went?
  • Options
    Should be one to score players based on the radio commentry

I will give them all 4
  • Options
    Im surprised how few Cl's went...or is it a case of couldnt be bothered to score it?