Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help Please :)

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
I was on the 7:30am bus from Larkfield on Saturday to Tranmere and have left my glasses case with the glasses in down the back of one of the seats.

Please could somebody get me a phone number to ring or suggest who i should ring to check if they have been taken in bearing in mind Larkfield was the first and last stop?...

Many Thanks

Comments

• Options
    At least you didnt leave them in a stripper club
  • Options
    Perhaps best to edit your discussion title to better reflect your question.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]At least you didnt leave them in a stripper club

Left my work pass in one a couple of years ago. I have never lived that down.
  • Options
    telephone reliance coaches gravesend thats where they will be
  • Options
    That's if the driver has found his way back to Gravesend yet.....
  • Options
    Perhaps the driver found them and was wearing them whilst driving up the M1.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]At least you didnt leave them in a stripper club

Better than leaving it in a stripper.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]At least you didnt leave them in a stripper club

Better than leaving it in a stripper.

Not sure, if it was a swipe card.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    Not sure, if it was a swipe card.

Bllody hell, are they accepting tips by credit card these days? Where does the receipt come out?