Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tuesday vs MK Dons anyone got a spare?

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Hi all thought I'd get in early this time! Does anyone have a spare for this game? I can't get on os either for some reason so unsure of prices if I can't get one!

Comments

• Options
    I rang the ticket office a few days ago and they said its £25 to sit in the East Stand - that can't be right surely! Its £17 in the NW Quadrant but I can't see shit in there!
  • Options
    I imagine the club has a few seats going spare if you're interested.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]I imagine the club has a few seats going spare if you're interested.

By a few, he means around 12,000 spare.
  • Options
    NW quadrant has a cracking view
  • Options
    Cheers guys with travel costs not sure I'll go it's quite a way Horsham to Charlton!
  • Options
    YOu should of just said you were after a freebie :-P
  • Options
    Lol I don't like to be blunt I may still try to make it all depends on the insurance renewal on the motor!
  • Options
    freebie AND a free lift by the sounds of it
  • Options
    Nope won't want a lift with a stranger lol if I can get a ticket I'll train it if not I won't go simple!?!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Nope won't want a lift with a stranger lol if I can get a ticket I'll train it if not I won't go simple!?!?

Support the train drivers but wont support your club....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]NW quadrant has a cracking view

I think the sxxt reference was to what he saw on the pitch!!
  • Options
    Is this thread for real?

Long way from Horsham to Charlton?! WTF!

Just turn up on the night and buy a ticket...or stay at home and watch Eastenders.
  • Options
    5 people apparently have a spare now.