Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breacker backs striker to get off the mark

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Quiet presser this week and not really much happening so I have only one report for you

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8410522.Breacker_backs_striker_to_get_off_mark/

Comments

• Options
    Going to have a flutter on 1st g/s and anytime g/s this weekend.
  • Options
    So, let me be clear.

Breacker "would not be surprised" if one of our main goal-scoring threats ... err ... scores a goal this weekend?

That's a relief then.

Two can play at this game.

I "would not be surprised" if Rob Elliot doesn't score. Or Jose Semedo. Or Kelly Youga.

I "would be surprised" if Francis gets a hat-trick. Or if Parkinson plays three at the back. Or if I win Valley Gold.

Any more statements of the obvious?
  • Options
    I would be surprised if we win 5-0. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is a little bit scrappy.
  • Options
    I would be surprised if the attendance tomorrow is 27,111.

I would be surprised if Parky sends us out to seize the initiative from the off and we batter the Daggers for 90 minutes.

I would be surprised if any of our strikers score.
  • Options
    I will be suprised id Izale Mcleod ever scores a League goal again
  • Options
    I would be very suprised if the bloke behind me doesnt refer to Parkinson using profanities
  • Options
    lol @ all above

i was just thinking every game news shopper keeps going on about benson scoring hope he's not jinxing the lad!