Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Support Charlton Upbeats - **£3,355 raised ahead of draw. Fantastic!!!**

13»

Comments

• Options
    This thread is the only one I'm following now.

Can you up date it hourly to try and cheer me up?
  • Options
    Good ol' Garry Nelson donated today. There is another ex-striker on Twitter who could afford a bit more I think...
  • Options
    Hi everyone

As mentioned in the opening post - the raffle will close at midday tomorrow (although you can continue to donate after) so please get your ticket as soon as possible if you want to be included.

There truly are some fantastic prizes included - the Boardroom tickets (and Parky the Pink bear) really are money can't buy prizes so please do get involved. We've had a great effort so far edging close to £1,500 but let's really push that figure up.

Of course, if you think anyone else may be interested pass the message on, the raffle is not limited to Charlton Life it's open to everyone. Get the link on Twitter, Facebook, send it by smoke signals - anything. The cause is excellent.

Well done so far.

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeats
  • Options
    Over £1,800 now - £2,000 next milestone!
  • Options
    My £25 just made it £2,000 (plus there's quite a bit of gift aid).
  • Options
    Up to £2,500 now.

Brilliant
  • Options
    Im in, £2,525 now (not much but every little helps)
  • Options
    £2,750 now plus over £700 of gift aid. Great stuff.
  • Options
    I had an email from Peter Varney this morning highlighting the fantastic effort and how much it is appreciated. And it is.
  • Options
    Great effort by CL.

So near to 3 Akpo's!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've just put in but I didn't see where to put my name? It's hopefully got my email address on it which it pretty evidently mine anyway

Please include me in the draw
  • Options
    I've added this to another football forum (Football365) and am hoping they might be able to raise awareness
  • Options
    Including GiftAid we have topped £4,000 - that is absolutely fantastic guys and gals. Well done to everyone who tweeted, facebooked, shouted and everything. Herculian effort and I know it will be going to a great cause.

Draw to follow...
  • Options
    The suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    my suspenders are killing me :-)
  • Options
    A couple trickled in after the deadline which I have included. Jusy verfiying tickets now and then the draw will happen.

It was not the real Nick Gray but someone we are very grateful for donating although I'm sure it'll be an excuse for them not going to away games because they have no money...
  • Options
    1905 TO WIN THE PINK BEAR. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
  • Options
    my daughter would love the pink bear
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]my daughter would love the pink bear

If I win it she can have the bear.
  • Options
    Same here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh, I only entered to win the bear.
  • Options
    That bear is overated imho. Another Parky blunder.
  • Options
    Results delayed until 2pm (we had to roll out the celebrities to introduce themselves etc like the World Cup draw)
  • Options
    Which pot is my name in? Was I seeded or am I in with the riff and raff?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Results delayed until 2pm (we had to roll out the celebrities to introduce themselves etc like the World Cup draw)

It's that bloody Obama - he never did get on well with Jack Bauer. He never forgave him for President Palmer's death.
  • Options
    I'll have to rearrange my afternoon social schedule
  • Options
    Just donated due to a replacement credit card taking nearly 2 weeks to get here! Have I missed the draw?
  • Options
    Afraid so - that being said should somebody not take up their prize or "throw it back" you'll be included mate.
  • Options
    Aww shucks, never mind. Thanks anyway.