Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Hangover

edited September 2010 in Not Sports Related
I'll be fair, I gave this film an absolute pan first time I saw it

Second time, it's just as laughless and old. The bits that made me chuckle were (in a supposed laugh a minute film) were the bearded bloke being treated as a member of the balfour centre, the bearded bloke making the baby look like it was knocking one out.

And errrrrrrrrrrrr that was it. Maybe it is because I'm old (29) and I've heard them jokes done better but this is still the most over-rated film I've ever come across

Ed Helms is brilliant in the office but just like a bad impression of... I don't even know what!

I thought after being told I was wrong in thinking this, the funniest film ever made, was in fact shit, I would be wrong second time around.

I wasn't. It's still shit, and all been done before

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't go as far as saying it's the funniest film ever made but it's still hilarious, watched it again a couple of weeks back and was still laughing a fair bit
  • Options
    I enjoyed it, I'd have preferred if the film would have been them on the piss on a nightout instead of the day after, it's funny but I wouldn't rate it above the likes of Step Brothers, Anchorman and 40 year old virgin and even HotRod, gets annoying when every new comedy is described as the new Hangover.
  • Options
    Horses for courses mate, but it just didn't make me laugh
  • Options
    how old are you carter 15?
  • Options
    I thought it was very funny and we can all relate in some way waking up the next day not remembering what happened the night before although not as exaggerated......
  • Options
    i liked it a lot and im not the biggest fan of American comedies.
  • Options
    yeah Dicko I agree whole heartedly (apart from baby wanking part that's just weird) this film was hyped up so much that me and the mrs had to watch it, but boy was we disappointed, I think at no point did I laugh, maybe cracked a smile perhaps once!! Shocker of a film and an hour and a half of my life I will never get back.

as an aside watched Sherlock holmes (the guy richie version) and thought it was really good. Loved the way it was shot and the way holmes was just a tad bonkers!!
  • Options
    I agree Carter, it was hyped so much. My mates coming back saying "Oh my god you've got to see it, it's the funniest thing ever!" It isn't. It's pony. The only bit that actually made me laugh was the fat guy's speech when they're on the roof before going out, something about a wolf pack?
  • Options
    Agree with Carter - totally overrated
  • Options
    I'd agree that it's overrated but I did quite enjoy it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality film !!!!
  • Options
    I loved the film as far as stupid comedies go I thought it was one of the better ones. The most over-rated, piece of crap, recent 'comedy' has to be 'Funny People', giving the title you actually expect to laugh at least once not fall asleep!
  • Options
    just watched it again and really enjoyed it. not the most hilariously funny film ever but very good entertainment all the same.