Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Having sex with your mates sister

2»

Comments

• Go for the mum instead you'll learn much more
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I have never understood what my mates problem has been with this tbh, some people are a bit touchy I guess. But they do not seem to like it.
    Probably because they know what you're like.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Go for the mum instead you'll learn much more

I would not touch the mother, not even with yours!
  • think i might beat leroy. Which is quite scary! Quick charlton are on now.
  • Of course we seem to be assuming the sister is young, slim and a bit of alright...

My sister is 57 years old, pleasantly plump and teaches the army how to swear...

She'd probably blow most of you young 'uns out in tiny little bubbles...

And what's worse she's a gooner...!
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

I can beat it though - I got off with my secondary school headmaster's daughter on a school trip (we were too young to do the full deed) and - even more (ahem) 'impressive', ended up shagging my primary school headmaster's daughter (I didn't know she was his daughter until afterwards when I noticed her surname on a letter addressed to her). I think that makes me pretty unique.

I managed to date the daughter of a primary school teacher once - albeit some years after I left that school. I didn't realise they were in any way related until I turned up at her house and met the parents - only for the mother to look at me and then tell me that she remembered me being in her class when I nine. And you think it's your parent's that embarrass you in front of a gf...
  • If the geezer likes you enough to be his mate, why aren't you good enough for the sister?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]When is it acceptable?

Discuss

When she hasn't got the painters in.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]If the geezer likes you enough to be his mate, why aren't you good enough for the sister?
    Because the qualities that make you a good mate aren't the same as the ones that make you a good boyfriend for his sister. He's not going to want to hear your usual (possibly rather exaggerated) stories about your wild nights of debauchery, and even if you manage to maintain a discreet silence where she's concerned, he's probably going to assume that your usual behaviour applies. And he really does not want to be thinking about his sister in that context at all.

If she ends up liking you more than you like her, and she feels you treated her badly he's going to get it in the neck from her about why he's "still friends with that bastard". If the roles are reversed then he's going to have to put up with you being miserable about her, and possibly her slagging off "creepy stalker boy" to him. Even if by some miracle you and her end up having the romance of the century, eventually that's going to mean you're spending less time with him so you can spend it with her. It's not surprising most blokes aren't keen on the idea.
  • [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]are you being serious, how old are you, let me guess 15?%~>

:-)

Classy on here,aint it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Give it a rest aliwibble. This meassage board is not the place to talk sense. We don't need your sort on here.
  • It's acceptable when you're not asking for sex advice on a football forum.
  • [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]It's acceptable when you're not asking for sex advice on a football forum.

Classic!
  • Spill the beans curb it