Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Single's Party - Anyone else wanna come ?

I have had a message (see Below) from a single female friend of mine asking me as a fellow single person, to bring a single male 'Friend' along. The message has been sent out to 9 girls & three blokes, meaning a total of 18 single girls & a maximum of six blokes. Questions are :-
1) Not sure I feel 100% confident turning up at a do like this, should I make an excuse & not make it or turn up & see what happens?
2) If I do turn up I need a single 'Friend' of the male variety looking for a female friend, any offers ?

Hello,
You are all cordially invited to my moving in / getting to know our single friends party at my new house on Saturday 10th February. Due to the outrageousness of all such lovely people as us being on the shelf its single people only (Amanda and Amy are the only ones with special dispensation) and everyone has to bring someone single we dont already know and who hasnt already made us cry.

Please bring as many people:
a) who are not attractively challenged, and
b) who do not have mild to severe psychotic tendancies

I shall be providing cocktail ingredients for you all to ruin my lovely new kitchen with; beds, floors and bathtubs for anyone who wants to stay; and some grub. Yomping through the surrounding countryside the day after to clear the hangovers is optional.

Let me know if you fancy it and Ill send you the address.

Comments

• Options
    Me and Shag will come!lol
  • Options
    I will have some dood!

Sounds like an 'easy nuts in' to me!
  • Options
    We'll be there mate sounds like a piece of piss !

We'll make 'em cry when we leave
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]I will have some dood!

Sounds like an 'easy nuts in' to me!

LMAO.. 'nuts in'
  • Options
    haha, wallops a plenty
  • Options
    woohoo! Sounds like i'm not the only single one!
  • Options
    aye, I spent half understand talking to a friend about the end of a e-mail which said "see you soon", he's convinced that she's not interested, I think it's an invitation to ask her out for a date!

Single life is a strange business
  • Options
    Tell me about it. I have been out with three 'Women' on dates in the last six months all local girls around my age group (30-36) all have got huge issues with blokes in general & ex's in particular. It's people like you Rother's that give us nice chaps a bad name..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Tell me about it. I have been out with three 'Women' on dates in the last six months all local girls around my age group (30-36) all have got huge issues with blokes in general & ex's in particular. It's people like you Rother's that give us nice chaps a bad name..!

The have the "bridget Jones" syndrome so should be an easy S**g. They will get insecure about you dumping them so they will let you do whatever you want! They may want kids so be careful.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    From what Ketman tells us they are more likely to want another drink
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Check out you lot!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Tell me about it. I have been out with three 'Women' on dates in the last six months all local girls around my age group (30-36) all have got huge issues with blokes in general & ex's in particular. It's people like you Rother's that give us nice chaps a bad name..!

You what! Fooking cheek!
  • Options
    Sorry mate, always had you down in the 'Hump em then Dump em group' am I wrong ?
  • Options
    Pretty wrong, no problem with the odd sly wallop, but if the right one comes along, I'm a good boy
  • Options
    ...till the next one comes along !!
  • Options
    i think he's referring to your posts rothko about how it was acceptable to cheat on your partner as long as they didnt find out... something along those words.
  • Options
    GANGBANG!!!!
  • Options
    You never know Dan might be blowjobs a plenty that night..!
  • Options
    Could be the Ketman 650 fella!

Take the Videocamera. You could put it to music and make a packet!!
  • Options
    I found it acceptable in the past, but didn't in my last long term relationship, as I said, the circumstances were different then.

Anyway, I'm single, and it's the only free sport in London, so why not enjoy it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    teabags at dawn!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

only cos you never buy any of your birds a drink
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

only cos you never buy any of your birds a drink

Yadda yadda, cost me a fortune, expensive habbit these women! and Suzi, do one!
  • Options
    Can I come and pretend to be single....?
  • Options
    Looks like 5 points in the onion bag! Im in
  • Options
    Oh gawd. Do these girls know what they are letting themselves in for, with Charlton Life's finest on the pull?
  • Options
    Mildly interested but i normally only do 3 somes....erm?