Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Daggers - Match thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BUGGER I DONT DRINK!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO
  • Options
    What a joke. We want parky out.
  • Options
    I actually hate Charlton. I'm becoming a Welling fan.
  • Options
    yes we are shit, but there is nothing we can do about it........ parkinson leaving isnt the answer...

maybe we can call les reed see if he can help...

I wonder who would could attract... surely no one who is any good...
  • Options
    i cant even get pissed, its bed time for me... Ive got to get up and do the nice breakfast thing with the GF......
  • Options
    Christ, let's not beat about the bush. We are shit and we are going absolutely nowhere.....

uie2, you have my sympathies (as well as my admiration).

I have seriously got the hump.
  • Options
    I don't hate cafc I was just stating we are shit
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the updates, back on Tuesday evening!
  • Options
    everyone was happy for about 30 seconds......
  • Options
    I expect he has no more thank four games to turn this around after all his cotract will not be much to pay off now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if we are to mount a serious challenge its time for Parky to move aside.
  • Options
    Dire.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shamkat[/cite]if we are to mount a serious challenge its time for Parky to move aside.

And who do we bring in Yawn....

and with these players a serious challenge aint going to happen... we are mid table Div 3
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uie2[/cite]BUGGER I DONT DRINK!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO

Drugs
  • Options
    another 38 games to go, just 8 played, lost 2, calm down, theres a long way to go yet!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    One quick question. What sort of glue is Parkie using to gel this team ? I am afraid Soapy is considering joining the ranks of the "Parkinson out" brigade. Home draw against the bottom team in tier 3! Been around for a long time supporting this football club, I have seen them in the 3rd division before but when you factor in the cloudy mists of time dulling my addled brain, I dont think I have ever been this despondant as an Addick. I can't even go on the p!ss because I have been sober since the 29th of August.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!