Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player ratings v Daggers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Worner 7.5
    Francis 7
    Doherty 6
    Llerra 6
    jackson 7
    Martin 8
    Semedo 4.5 take last season out and he's returning to the nothing player he can be
    Racon 6.5
    Wagstaff
    Anyinsah 7.5
    Benson 4

Akpo 4
    Reid 5
    Fry 5

"Apologies for originally duplicating Jackson and forgetting Waggy" .... Easily done ......
    Good to see a few more votes than the abysmal effort of 4 or 5 from the pathetic turnout of 404 produced at tranmere
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Parky 3 not the sort of example to be setting to our team
    Our support 3 have we got it in us to ever try and lift our team , mute for a long time
    Digger dagger support 7 poxy little club enjoyed their day and gave it some, fair play
  • Options
    Worner 8
    Francis 6.5
    Doherty 7
    Llerra 5.5
    jackson 6
    Martin 7
    Semedo 5
    Racon 6.5
    Wagstaff 5.5
    Anyinsah 6.5
    Benson 6.5

Akpo 6
    Reid 6
    Fry 6
  • Options
    Worner 8 kept us in the game, far too exposed too often in the 2nd after being a virtual onlooker in the first
    Francis 6.5 best I've seen from him and clearly improving. Good delivery into their box. The straw clutching that if he can improve so can others and the team, I hope!
    Doherty 6 As the senior defender needed to do more to rally the side and get them to keep their shape and discipline
    Llerra 6 Dealt with their big lump well first half, when they switched tactics he did less well. Scored one and could/should have had more.
    jackson 7 Assist and a good goal and pleasing to see him in midfield but we need a more commanding FB
    Martin 5 - Great first 20 mins but then just drifted out of position, lost or just gave away the ball and although it's not his fault played on the wrong side. I can see the skill and I can see why Keane doesn't want him. Maybe he will come good but right now still flattering to deceive and we seem to be setting up to accommodate him rather than fitting him into the side.
    Semedo 5.5 Dominant in the 1st, lost it in the second
    Racon 5 Dominant in the 1st, lost it in the second
    Wagstaff 6 - Played out of position and so often checked back inside onto his right foot when 1 on 1 on the edge of the box. On his correct side would have gone past the FB on the outside. Should have stayed on and Martin gone off.
    Anyinsah 6 Not read any reports so not sure why he went off. Not great but his pace was a threat and he worked hard without getting much decent support from Benson. Linked well with Waggy
    Benson - 4 If he is a pen box poacher then he should have had a field day the amount of balls we were putting into the area but he seems to be getting worse. Some nice touches 40 yards out but one tame header is not enough. Confidence? Gelling? Just not good enough?

Akpo 6 hard work but little else. Never saw the type of balls into the box that happened in the first half
    Reid One good run, was then injured so unfair to score him
    Fry 5 Looked like it was him who allowed the winger to get free for the 2nd equaliser, otherwise didn't bring any calm to the side

Parky 5 - Wasted Waggy on the left to accommodate the Showboat kid and regardless of the Pen yet again we have failed to hold onto a lead and been outplayed in the 2nd period after being well on top in the first. That is the players as well but Parky has seen in often enough by now and needs to find a solution and quick.

We should have been home and dry by half time but we weren't and in the end got what we and Dagenham deserved.

My prediction on the pre-match thread was "a messy draw" because I felt then and still do now that this group of players (you can't call them a team) still have a long way to go to prove to me that they are good enough as a unit and, for many, as individuals.

The Crowd only seemed to get going when the ref upset them despite being 1 - 0 up and playing some good attacking stuff.

All round a depressing day.
  • Options
    Worner 8
    Francis 6.5
    Doherty 6
    Llerra 5.5
    jackson 6
    Martin 7.5
    Semedo 6
    Racon 7
    Wagstaff 6
    Anyinsah 7
    Benson 6

Akpo 6
    Reid 5
    Fry 5
  • Options
    Worner 8
    Francis 6
    Doherty 6
    Llerra 4
    jackson 6
    Martin 7
    Semedo 5.5
    Racon 6
    Wagstaff 6
    Anyinsah 6
    Benson 4

Akpo 6
    Reid -
    Fry 6
  • Options
    Worner - 8.5 - Excellent performance, unlucky not to add a penalty save to the other exceptional saves he made.
    Francis - 6.5 - Best performance I've seen from him, needs to be more considered with his distribution though.
    Doherty - 6 - not as reliable as usual.
    Llerra - 4.5 - a total liability, the main reason we failed to win.
    jackson - 6.5 - good performance.
    Martin - 7 - great start, faded in the second half.
    Semedo - 6.5 - not found last season's form yet.
    Racon - 7.5 - best I've seen from him for some time, good work for Jackson's goal.
    Wagstaff - 6.5 - Steady.
    Anyinsah - 7 - looked dangerous.
    Benson - 6.5 - some neat touches, needs a goal.

Akpo - 6
    Reid - 6
    Fry - 6

Apologies for originally duplicating Jackson and forgetting Waggy[/quote]
  • Options
    having looked at the previous marks I'm not sure if there has ever been such a disparity - particularly on Jackson - who some people have as MOm others low and I thought was dreadful defensively.

Worner 7.5 - couple of excellent saves
    Francis 7.5 - improving all the time
    Doherty 7
    Llerra 6
    jackson 4 - we desperately need a full back
    Martin 7.5 - great first half - is he just not fit?
    Semedo 5.5
    Racon 7 -
    Wagstaff 6
    Anyinsah 7
    Benson 6

Akpo 5
    Reid - 4 - has he been banned from passing the ball
    Fry - not on long enough
  • Options
    Worner - 7 Good saves. He'll get better with experience and is fine as a back up.
    Francis - 6 Good first half but didn't get forward as much in the 2nd.
    Doherty - 7 Defended well.
    Llera - 5.5 Like many CB's, struggles when exposed one v one. Could have attacked the long punt which lead to the 2nd goal...a clean header then would probably have saved the points.
    Jackson - 7 Played ok and took his goal really well.
    Martin - 6.5 He's only young so will look raw at times. Overdoes things a bit and needs to cross the ball earlier.
    Semedo - 6 Got better in the 2nd half but nowhere near his best.
    Racon - 7 Played well, was always busy and did superbly for Jackson's goal. His best game for a while.
    Wagstaff - 5.5 He's either a right winger or a centre-forward....he's not a left winger. Should probably get a right wing start instead of Martin.
    Anyinsah - 6.5 Lively.
    Benson - 6.5 Very good in the first half and did connect well with the only early cross to come his way in the 2nd. Linked well and won quite a few flicks. Nowhere near as bad as people are making out but obviously needs a goal (all forwards do).

Akpo - 5 Tried but is lack of quality stood out.
    Reid - 5 Not on for long. If he was more consistent with his final ball, he'd be playing at a higher level.
    Fry - 5 Might see him start at LB tomorrow with Jackson LM.
  • Options
    Worner - 8
    Francis - 7
    Doherty - 7
    Llera - 5
    Jackson - 7
    Martin - 6.5
    Semedo - 6.5
    Racon - 7.5
    Wagstaff - 6
    Anyinsah - 7
    Benson - 6

Akpo - 4
    Reid - 5
    Fry - 5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worner 8
    Francis 7
    Doherty 7
    Llerra 5
    jackson 7
    Martin 7
    Semedo 5
    Racon 6
    Wagstaff 6
    Anyinsah 6
    Benson 6

Akpo 5
    Reid 5
    Fry 5
  • Options
    Worner 8
    Francis 6.5
    Doherty 6
    Llera 6
    Jackson 6.5
    Martin 6
    Semedo 5.5
    Racon 6
    Wagstaff 5.5
    Anyinsah 7.5
    Benson 6

Akpo 4.5
    Reid 5
    Fry 5
  • Options
    Worner- 7 A couple of good saves - kicking fine - crosses an issue. Elliot no 1 but content for him to be in goal whilst he is out injured. Courd develop into a fine keeper considering his age and experience.
    Francis- 7 Best game i've seen him play -solid.
    Doherty- 7 Some nice touches- did his job -not a leader though so Dailly is missed.
    Llerra- 6 Was a constant attacking threat from set pieces and scored- lack of pace is a real issue defensively though. Would have got a 5 for his defensive display but didn't cost us a goal.
    jackson- 6 Was ok but Youga is the man when he is fit - if that ever happens.
    Martin- 8 in first half, 5 in second. D&R couldn't play him in first half but whether it was he tired or not I don't know but was rubbish in the second. Made some terrible decisions on options.
    Semedo- 6 Did his job well -stand out more when the others around him are shining.
    Racon-8 This is the Racon I want to see
    Waggstaff- 5 Cant paly on left - did get himself in good positions which suggests another role for him possibly!!!
    Anyinsah-7 -Has pace and is awkward to play against -needs to be paired with Sodje (Why can't Parky see this)
    Benson- 6 Some decent touches but if we are going to play him, we need to be playing to his strengths - if we don't tehn don't play him.

Akpo- 5 Not as effective as against Notts County but played with Anyinsah in that game. Parky has definitely missed a trick here.
    Reid- 5 Got injured too soon.
    Fry-3 Cost us 3 points i'm afraid.
  • Options
    Worner8
    Francis7
    Doherty7
    Llerra6
    jackson6.5
    Martin7.5
    Semedo7
    Racon7.5
    Wagstaff6
    Anyinsah7
    Benson6

Akpo7
    Reid5
    Fry6
  • Options
    Worner 6.5 great on shots, not so good on crosses.
    Francis 6 Not awful, which is some form of a triumph. Calmly watched the equaliser
    Doherty 5.5 Also at fault for the equaliser
    Llerra 6.5 Towering goal, but gets spun too easy, seems to lack concentration
    jackson 6 Not a left back did better in mid
    Martin 7.5 Workrate and skill, unlucky not to score
    Semedo 6 Not so handy against a team playing on the flanks
    Racon 7 Some good bursts forward, setup the goal when someone eventually passed to him
    Wagstaff 6.5 Great workrate and some handy play out of position
    Anyinsah 6 Looked busy
    Benson 5.5 Not sure if he's rubbish. A few decent touches, but kept pulling out wide which is where we didn't want him.

Akpo 7 Best forward player
    Reid Only a cameo, but wasn't able to do much
    Fry Did nothing wrong. There are two positions that he's our best option in, so why doesn't he start
  • Options
    Worner 8 MoM, second half display ensured we got something from the game, unluckyish with the penalty.
    Francis 7 Improving
    Doherty 7 Consistent
    Llerra 6.5 Scored, but not convincing at the back.
    jackson 7 I like his set plays.
    Martin 7.5 Tormented them first half, second half less so.
    Semedo 7 Consistent, one dodgy header back.
    Racon 7 Stupid penalty to concede but was prominant in the second half.
    Wagstaff 6 Played out of position.
    Anyinsah 7 Good first half...was he injured?
    Benson 5.5 Waiting to see why he is here.

Akpo 6 better than Benson
    Reid ...got injured no mark from me.
    Fry 6 OK

Dagenham 7, showed spirit in the second half, might have won.
    Officials 6.5 Overall OK, but some dodgy late decisions.

Our fans 6.5 were shell shocked as second half wore on.
    Their fans 7 Good in second half.

Parky 5, poor to get sent off, poor result, needs to have a really good run up to Christmas.
  • Options
    just noticed on the o.s that most peoples mom (worner) is not even one of the 3 options
  • Options
    Worner - 7.5 Some good saves (looks a bit like Ambrose from a distance!)
    Francis - 7 Much better, I dont remember him getting caught out positionally and his passing was miles better
    Doherty - 6 Didn't really help Llera out enough
    Llerra - 6 Dived in a few times when he shouldn't have but did okay
    Jackson - 7 Was okay at left back, I'm sure he would have stopped the cross for their last minute equaliser
    Martin - 6 Excellent in first half but awful in the second
    Semedo - 5.5 Gave the ball away alot and didnt break up the play as much as normal
    Racon - 8 excellent display, some neat touches in tight areas and move the ball on quickly when he could which kept a good momentum to our attacks. He found himself in their penalty area a few times too
    Wagstaff - 6 he is not a left winger and doesnt have enough tricks to always get a good cross in when the defender shows him onto his left foot
    Anyinsah - 7.5 Couldn't fault him in the first half. We didnt look the same when he went off
    Benson - 6 Good in first half but bad in the second. Doesnt seem as if he is playing in the right position. Would be interesting to hear a Daggers opinion of how he did on Saturday.

Akpo - 6 Not sure whether him replacing Anyinsah was the reason we were worse in the second half or if the teams drop in performance made him look ineffective
    Reid - 6
    Fry - 5
  • Options
    Worner - 7.5
    Francis - 6.5
    Doherty - 6
    Llera - 6
    Jackson - 7
    Martin - 7
    Semedo - 6
    Racon - 6.5
    Wagstaff - 6
    Anyinsah - 7
    Benson - 6

Akpo - 5
    Reid - 5
    Fry - 5
  • Options
    Worner- 8- made some excellent saves, but also looked unsure a lot of the time, may have been nerves
    Francis-6- better than he has been, tried to get forward. lets hope the progress continues
    Doherty- 6.5- secure enough but he wasnt Dailly :)
    Llerra-4- WOW. the fact he scored an excellent header means he gets a 4
    jackson-7- went forward well, good header for the goal, but was found wanting defensively a few times
    Martin-7- tidy and skillful, looks our best player technically
    Semedo- 6.0- decent but one suicidal backpass (i think it was him but might have been Racon)
    Racon 6-5- as usual struggled to get involved, tidy enough (switch him and Semedo if i got the backpass thing wrong :) )
    Wagstaff 6-5- same as above
    Anyinsah- 7- looked lively before he was subbed, could be a useful player
    Benson- 6.5- again struggled to get involved, one good attempted header towards the end

Akpo- 6- dont remember him doing anything
    Reid- 6- same as above
    Fry- 5.5- not enough time to do anything good or bad

very unimpressed with the performance and the more i see us the less optomistic i feel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worner - 8 - Did well
    Francis - 6.5 - Getting better
    Doherty - 6 - Ok
    Llera - 6 - Worrying at times but goal was important (shame no on else could have made it 2 in the first half)
    jackson - 6.5 - Did ok, good to see him score, hope to see him get a chance in CM at some point
    Martin - 6.5 - Dangerous at times, lack of end product at others. Unlucky not to score when he hit the bar.
    Semedo - 5.5 - Didn't think he had a good game. Not playing like he was in the last few months of last season
    Racon - 6.5 - Can't remember him enough to give him anything higher but have seen him play worse. Good to see him set up a goal, need to see him offer something going forward more often
    Wagstaff - 5.5 - Not really his fault, shouldn't be playing on the left. Strange decision by Parky as with the type of player Martin is, he'd surely be far more comfortable there
    Anyinsah - 7 - Promising performance, shame he got injured, if he can't play tomorrow night we could miss that bit extra pace he offers up front
    Benson - 6 - Decent first half, didn't do much in the second. I'm not expecting loads from him outside the box. Want to see him have a few shots at goal, probably needs to improve a few things himself and the wide players improve the service

Akpo - 5.5 - Poor when he did get the ball from what I can remember, but probably hoofed it up in and around him too much
    Reid - 5.5 - can't really judge
    Fry - 5.5 - didn't play long, but might have been able to block the cross for their 2nd goal?
  • Options
    Worner - 7
    Francis - 6
    Doherty -6
    Llerra - 6
    jackson - 7
    Martin - 7
    Semedo - 6
    Racon - 6
    Wagstaff - 6
    Anyinsah - 7
    Benson - 6