Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reminds me of our infamous Nathan....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Absofrickinlutely
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]sorry just finished watching champ think it got to me

did you cry

i did when i first saw it

get up champ get up
  • Options
    blubbed like a small child,what a way to go out,thats how would go if i took up boxing again.
  • Options
    If the doctor's put him on anti-depressants perhaps it's time to turn it down a bit, I don't know him so don't know how he takes it so could be wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]If the doctor's put him on anti-depressants perhaps it's time to turn it down a bit, I don't know him so don't know how he takes it so could be wrong.

there has been nowt on here that could be deemed as taking the pish out of nathan
  • Options
    Fair enough, perhaps I'm turning in to one of those house wives types who complain about everything (most of which doesn't affect them) as they have nothing better to do!
  • Options
    If Nathan says he's ill..he is.........sorry to be overprotective but I know more than most.
  • Options
    noone said he isnt ill
  • Options
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    just let me know when bud, where you moving too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just keep taking the tablets, Lamby...

Take no notice of NLA, he probably related to Tony...;0)
  • Options
    oops didnt mean this to turn in to a victimisation thread, nathan im sure took it in the way it was intended

also sorry to here about your depression one of my best mate had that for ages, would call me up at midnight needing to go for drive and weird stuff very tough to get over so hope your mates are as supportive as i was :o) also we'll have to have a game of fifa when your ready do yo have a headset?
  • Options
    Its too late now Johnny. The damage is done.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Its too late now Johnny. The damage is done.

Hush u!