Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How long you known fellow lifers

2»

Comments

• I've known lots on here for many years but the longest would be 1905 -
    35 years and when we were 9 I was taller than him for a whole school term!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Apart from my Cousin who posts as Valleyaddick who I have know well pretty much my whole life, only Carlsberg & Carter on here did I know before coming on here.

What about Rick, your dad?

There is always one :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]I've known lots on here for many years but the longest would be 1905 -
    35 years and when we were 9 I was taller than him for a whole school term!!!!!!!!

and wider for a lifetime!
  • Mid_life_crisis - 28 years
    Addick Addict - 25 years
    Covered End - 24 years
    Chirpy Red Jnr - All his life
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Mid_life_crisis - 28 years
    Addick Addict - 25 years
    Covered End - 24 years
    Chirpy Red Jnr - All his life

It's actually 30 years Chirpy!
    and Addick Addict for roughly 20 years.
  • I was going to say that I didn't know anyone on here in real life, but then I remembered that I used to know Adamtheaddick when he was a little kid, although I haven't seen him for years.
  • My first game was against spurs when we done them 4-1 back in about 77!met loads of chaps and lassies since then at games.

I love Charlton and all it stands for and the mates i have met and still see
  • ps Happy 40th in a couple of weeks NSS
  • I've decided that I know none of you, but you all know me!

NSS
    DaveMehmet
    Tavern
    Charltonfan
    WIWALB
    20 years or more

Loads of others 10 years or more, too many too mention.
  • Sadly I dont think I know any of you....unless you were at Crown Woods circa 1966 to 1970. Having moved away from the area in '78 I get back only on a few occassions......this board keeps me updated with all thats going on.....but next time I'm going to get to a game I'll post it and perhaps I can meet a few of you.... would be nice to put faces to CL names.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2010
    Have known 1905, Les Berry's Tash, dave Mehmet, Terry Naylor etc for about 25 years now, since the good old days of Lewis Coaches and fat Eddie (RIP). Those I have known longer are Riscardo and Curb It.

Riscardo I know from playing cricket at Belveredelveredere in about 1980, he would have been about 18 then.

Curb It I have known since primary school, though really knew her brother and sister better as she was a bit younger.