Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbishley's comments on Neill amazed me

He said "for an average player there were a lot of PL clubs after him"

if he is so bloody average how come they were willing to pay what is alleged.

Bet Neill loved hearing that.

Comments

• Options
    He also said that he'd not spent as much as charlton had.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I thought I miss heard that as the tv went funny....

surely some one else must have said that before...

tongue in cheek????
  • Options
    Cause he was prepared to blow what we spent in the summer all on Ashley Young, so he can f**k right off.
  • Options
    Lucas (I signed for West Ham in preference to Liverpool because of ambition and not for the money ) Neill, has now left West Ham having not signed a new reduced contract and is having a medical with Everton, who I believe are near the bottom of the table.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY I TELL YOU. FACT !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Cause he was prepared to blow what we spent in the summer all on Ashley Young, so he can f**k right off.

interesting looking at that in hindsight Rothko?
  • Options
    we all know curbs was a judge and he secured premiership football for the hammers and we got relegated .... still that's what quite a lot of our fans wanted anyway so well done curbs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we all know curbs was a judge and he secured premiership football for the hammers and we got relegated .... still that's what quite a lot of our fans wanted anyway so well done curbs
  • Options
    Ooh Ahh You glory boy!
    You seem to have the hump?
  • Options
    Neill is the prime example of a modern day greedy footballer. To choose relegation threatened west ham over a side that were on course for a champions league final (a side Neill would have probably walked into) and say it had nothing to do with the 60K a week is a joke. Neill would have got a very good wage packet at liverpool and the prestige there (no disrespect to west ham), but chose to turn them down stating ambition as a factor.
    Hope he does not find another club, greedy prick!
  • Options
    The funniest thing is that Neil will end up signing for Everton for LESS than West Ham were going to pay him in the first place!

He will also have to endure living in Liverpool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Neill is the prime example of a modern day greedy footballer. To choose relegation threatened west ham over a side that were on course for a champions league final (a side Neill would have probably walked into) and say it had nothing to do with the 60K a week is a joke. Neill would have got a very good wage packet at liverpool and the prestige there (no disrespect to west ham), but chose to turn them down stating ambition as a factor.
    Hope he does not find another club, greedy prick!

Agree. Can`t blame him for taking the money but the comments about it not being about money just show him up for what he is.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]The funniest thing is that Neil will end up signing for Everton for LESS than West Ham were going to pay him in the first place!

He will also have to endure living in Liverpool.

I wonder what odds Paddy Power are offering for his house to get robbed? Lump on!