Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK DONS AWAY, wich brave souls are going?

2»

Comments

• I'm tempted to back them to

a) keep me slightly interested in watching it and
    b) soften the blow when the inevitable happens
  • 250 tickets sold so far, probably double than what they brought to us for the league game.
  • ... im starting to think the pub is a better option
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]250 tickets sold so far, probably double than what they brought to us for the league game.

How many of those are Charlton?
  • where's the pre match thread for the build up to this monster clash............
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I'm tempted to back them to

We'll somehow scrape draw and lose on penalties. You'll lose the bet, we'll be knocked out and it'll be even more depressing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I'm tempted to back them to

We'll somehow scrape draw and lose on penalties. You'll lose the bet, we'll be knocked out and it'll be even more depressing.

damm...
  • I'm at work till 8pm tonight so can't even watch it on the telly. Boooooooooo! For those going I hope the performance of the team dramatically improves. Will check here for updates on the game.
  • I've seen more interest from supporters in most friendlies than this game tonight.

I'm looking forward to seeing us on tv plus it's a chance to get to Wembley and/or give some young/fringe players a go.

COYR and well done to all the supporters making the trip.
  • Just getting ready to leave work and drive to MK. Hope the traffic’s not too bad as I don’t want to get held up in a queue trying to get into the ground!
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone have a live commentary linky for tonight??
  • Kick off delayed due to crowd congestion... Those human dominoes pizza adverts have worked and the que has blocked all the one road in and out of milton keynes, 8.99 for an xl metior pizza cant blame rocky dennis for taking into consideration all those spurs sorry mk dons fans and delaying kick off.
  • Kick off delayed due to crowd congestion... Those human dominoes pizza adverts have worked and the que has blocked all the one road in and out of milton keynes, 8.99 for an xl metior pizza cant blame rocky dennis for taking into consideration all those spurs sorry mk dons fans and delaying kick off.
  • Ahhh got home to late!!

Find a pub with it on, or stay at home in front of the tv, hmmm?
  • http://www.mkdons.com/page/MatchPreview/0,,10420~2175501,00.html

John Gorman bigging it up on the MKD site. Leaving work at 6pm should be there for 6.45pm!
  • i hope theres no trouble there tonight, you know what that mk dons fan can be like, absolute nutter
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Kick off delayed due to crowd congestion... Those human dominoes pizza adverts have worked and the que has blocked all the one road in and out of milton keynes, 8.99 for an xl metior pizza cant blame rocky dennis for taking into consideration all those spurs sorry mk dons fans and delaying kick off.

It actually delayed or are you being an idiot?
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Kick off delayed due to crowd congestion... Those human dominoes pizza adverts have worked and the que has blocked all the one road in and out of milton keynes, 8.99 for an xl metior pizza cant blame rocky dennis for taking into consideration all those spurs sorry mk dons fans and delaying kick off.

It actually delayed or are you being an idiot?
    The latter