Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Birtles

Deary me, what a shocking commentator, thinks he knows the lot, annoying as ****.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed.
  • Options
    he's never liked us
  • Options
    He has seen Sam Baldock once this season and thinks he league one's Michael Owen, he is as thick as two planks, kepts having little digs at our players aswell, hate him.
  • Options
    He's stuck in the 70's/80's that bloke.
  • Options
    Useless, clueless, annoying twunt.
  • Options
    He says the same things every match like, "I hate seeing players getting booked for celebrratinngwith the crowd"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]He has seen Sam Baldock once this season and thinks he league one's Michael Owen, he is as thick as two planks, kepts having little digs at our players aswell, hate him.

Also loved that comparison and the rather hasty retreat... christ if he saw the likes of Rickie Lambert he'd probably jizz all over the mic
  • Options
    I generally like Sky's football league coverage but this guy is a prat
  • Options
    Least they had Minto to redress the balance.
  • Options
    What pissed me off was when the other guy kept bringing up Semedo's red against Bournmouth and failed to mention that it was later overturned. I thought Minto was good with his general knowledge of both teams.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyFred[/cite]the other guy kept bringing up Semedo's red against Bournmouth and failed to mention that it was later overturned.[/quote]

Was it??? I thought he was banned!!!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it got overturned, though my mind may be deceiving me.
  • Options
    Sorry Fred....

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36409&newstype=p
  • Options
    Didn't Garry marry Lloyd Sam?
  • Options
    Really peed me off the whole game. The way he kept going on about Parky not being allowed in the dressing room at half time and then sounding disgusted when he heard he was in the dressing room. Then was told he was allowed anyway. Shut him right up. Doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
  • Options
    Talking of elbows, when their sub caught Francis in the mush he said "there was nothing in it", which he later change to "not much contact". So why was his nose bleeding then - or did our physion used to work for Harlequins???
  • Options
    Also when he moaned that Didi Hamann was doing a coaching course instead of playing, saying that football should come first, christ the bloke joined mk dons and a player/coach anyway and is learning his trade there while also helping out the team, the bloke needs shooting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Didn't Garry marry Lloyd Sam?

pmsl