Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone had experience with goats?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Charlton fans, officially certifiable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Our goat hung itself. True story.

Was it an accident or did it set out to do it?
  • Options
    only thier cheese, in a greek salad , 2 weeks back quite nice ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Have you tried asking this question on the Norwich fans forum ... (or am I getting confused with sheep?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

I think she was depressed but my parents covered it up! ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Well my good mate knows about goats, he went from repro operator in a Peckham peinters to pig and goat farmer in in Newcastle in a very swift year!! 'Goats on the roof' has really kicked off an is really busy which for my pal I am well pleased for, check this linky

Goats on the roof

What a great story!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

I think she was depressed but my parents covered it up! ;0)

Please tell me there was a little note. ;-)
  • Options
    Dont let Riscardo know your address. He'll be round with his curry pot!
  • Options
    kyle2409_468x371.jpg

"Welcome back, comming up next we meet sally, a 5 year old goat and shes here to prove that love rat Gumbo is her babys father and she claims that the photo she has is damming proof"

12309.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goats are Perverts

f_goatm_8ca8113.jpg
  • Options
    I've learnt two things today. cafc fans like goats and dislike poetry. Why am i not surprised.
  • Options
    I don't believe in goats
  • Options
    I love poetry
  • Options
    Years ago there used to be a goat at a Youngs pub South Norwood way - if you were not expecting it, having your arm nudged by said goat when you were about to raise your glass could be quite a surprise! The pub was called The Goat or had Goat somewhere in the name. Not sure if the pub is still there, but I'm pretty sure the Goat's gone.
  • Options
    Why am i not surprised by the teenage reaction to my Lesbos goat farm dream?

Tell you what guys. When it comes to you lot, I'm definitely a Lesbian!

;-)
  • Options
    Not ALL of us love eh ?
  • Options
    Anyway returning from the various realms of fantasy to the original question
    Anyone had experience with goats?
    I would advise using a safety pin to secure it to your shoulder.
    And warn that they can be a bugger to clean after a lively party.
    hope this helps
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Tell you what guys. When it comes to you lot, I'm definitely a Lesbian!

I also quite like the idea of a goat farm on Lesbos, Lil'Sis. So I'm with you on that one.

Not sure what to make of your other confession though .......!

:o)
  • Options
    I had one in my clubbing/druggy days but I go for the unshaven all over look now.
  • Options
    I ain't afraid of no goats...
  • Options
    Whilst on holibobs as a nipper a goat chased me round and through our tent quite a few times whilst I was wielding a biccie that the goat thought should be his. Stubborn beasties I won though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Whilst on holibobs as a nipper a goat chased me round and through our tent quite a few times whilst I was wielding a biccie that the goat thought should be his. Stubborn beasties I won though.
    Didn't have you down as a sex beast...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Whilst on holibobs as a nipper a goat chased me round and through our tent quite a few times whilst I was wielding a biccie that the goat thought should be his. Stubborn beasties I won though.
    Didn't have you down as a sex beast...

My blue tooth name is Animal smiley winky thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]My blue tooth name is Animal smiley winky thing.

Blue Fraggle?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]My blue tooth name is Animal smiley winky thing.

Blue Fraggle?

Bad circulation? That would make me a Smurf. Names already taken by my vertically challenged best mate, has been named Smurfette for years. I think she prefers it to short ar$% and half pint.
  • Options
    I aint afraid of no goats.
  • Options
    i looked after some goats on a sicilian organic farm for a coule of weeks or so

they stuck me as being MUCH smarter than most animals I've interacted with