Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Charlton Life, Charlton Upbeats Raffle - The Winners*****

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm struggling to make the dinner at this stage - anyone fancy swapping prizes ?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Jesus, is that it?

Looks more like a German Shepherd to me.

Off_it if you could whisper me your seat details I'll bring Parky on saturday.................and a camera of course ; )

And if stilladdicted wants to get in touch maybe something can be sorted for this weekend.
  • Options
    Mate, thanks for the kind offer - but there's no way I'm gonna be lugging a giant pink bear around in front of 3000 Brighton on Saturday. I mean, it's pink, they're Brighton - someone will just end up getting the wrong idea!

Whereabouts do you live? I'm in New Eltham bit am happy to come to you to get it. Alternatively, if people want a good laugh I'm happy to go with the handover "ceremony" in The Alma that AFKA suggested further up the thread.
  • Options
    mate, i'll whisper you his seat number.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]mate, i'll whisper you his seat number.

Like you know it!
  • Options
    My daughter is so disappointed at not getting the big pink teddy - I'll have to try to win one now!

Where can I get me one of those?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]My daughter is so disappointed at not getting the big pink teddy - I'll have to try to win one now!

Where can I get me one of those?

There will be one sitting in Off_its seat on saturday.

Or maybe you could wrestle him in the pub! winner gets the Teddy and a Babycham ; )

(I'll see if my other daughter wants to donate her Purple Teddy bear to the cause)
  • Options
    I've just signed up so that I can respond as winner of the Centre Circle Suite Matchday package.... my husband of just 4 weeks and a life long Charlton supporter, was very happy at the news, me a mere novice is also looking forward to the 'experience'.

Well done for raising the money for such a good cause.

Deborah Smith (Nee Sheppard)
  • Options
    congratulations Deborah
  • Options
    Yeah.....well done Deborah :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations Deborah, on both counts ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deborah[/cite]I've just signed up so that I can respond as winner of the Centre Circle Suite Matchday package.... my husband of just 4 weeks and a life long Charlton supporter, was very happy at the news, me a mere novice is also looking forward to the 'experience'.

Well done for raising the money for such a good cause.

Deborah Smith (Nee Sheppard)

Better watch what I say from now on hadn't I?!
  • Options
    I didn't know who you were before but now I do..... lol ...
  • Options
    Hi all winners

I will be sending an email to the non-upbeat dinner winners probably early next week to try and sort out prize delivery/arrangement.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Hi all winners

I will be sending an email to the non-upbeat dinner winners probably early next week to try and sort out prize delivery/arrangement.

Any updates on this happening?
    The bear wants his Daddy.

Not forgetting, I want the England shirt ; )