Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Baros nearly joined Chelsea

Note in this article that Baros (the thick twat) tells the world about how Mourinho tapped him up in the tunnel after the recent game - doesn't this trigger their suspended points deduction???

Chelsea up to their old tricks

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Note in this article that Baros (the thick twat) tells the world about how Mourinho tapped him up in the tunnel after the recent game - doesn't this trigger their suspended points deduction???

Chelsea up to their old tricks

its chel$ki, leave it out!
  • Options
    Tapping up goes on everywhere. It's nothing new.
    What i find amazing is Wright-Phillips' refusal to join Villa. I'll turn down gauranteed first team football every week at a decent club on decent money so i can get my usual 10 minutes every fortnight for Chelsea. Well done Shaun.
  • Options
    Why should he move? Mourinho looks like he's on his way out at the end of the season..a new manager might want him to start a few games...
  • Options
    if it goes on everywhere, does that include vistors to the valley. has alan got a side door that he ushers unsuspecting visiting players into to have 'a quiet word in their ear' before pushing them back out quickly and exclaiming loudly in front of a confused Rommedhall, M Bent, & JFH, that he must have come through the wrong door.