Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace V Millwall Tomorrow: Any Preferences?

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
If mutual annihilation is not an option, who would you prefer to win? Millwall for me. There, I said it! Shudder.

Comments

• Options
    Not even on my radar to be honest.

3 points against Brighton is all I want for Christmas.
  • Options
    Millwall all day long
  • Options
    If i had to would be Millwall
  • Options
    Millwall.
  • Options
    A Cruise Missile strike please.
  • Options
    A big bomb landing on the halfway line
  • Options
    If I had the wings of a sparrow
  • Options
    As ever, a 0-0 draw including 22-man brawl, at least 3 or 4 sendings off, numerous yellow cards and possibly a mass pitch invasion incurring a large fine for both clubs, or even a couple of games played behind closed doors.

Oh, and the moon onna stick while you're at it.
  • Options
    I think Palace will snatch this one.

Could get a bit tasty at London Bridge with Brighton, Palace and Millwall passing through haha. I think most Charlton will be using the ferry ;)!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]As ever, a 0-0 draw including 22-man brawl, at least 3 or 4 sendings off, numerous yellow cards and possibly a mass pitch invasion incurring a large fine for both clubs, or even a couple of games played behind closed doors.

Oh, and the moon onna stick while you're at it.[/quote]

I'd take that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Build a bonfire.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Build a bonfire.
    LOL
  • Options
    The fact that these two nothing clubs are playing in a league above us confirms the reality that these are the poorest footballing times in our history
    My dislike of palace compared to my disgust of most things millwall (respect to the jackett fella and players) means its a no brainer 10-0 to palace please
    There's scum and there's scum .......
    And it doesn't take a mathematical genius to work out which of the above has the larger scum of the earth/normal human being ratio.......
    Good luck to the eagles
    I'm surprised by the above answers but then it doesn't take a mathematical genius to work out that charlton has a larger weird suppporters/normal supporters ratio :-)
  • Options
    agree with post above,man up its millwall stop being scared to hate them
  • Options
    Why would anyone be scared to hate them?

I can't say i like Millwall, but i don't hate them. I hate the gobby fans that attach themselves to Millwall of course.

Palace i couldn't care less about and never have. Most of our fans seem to have a major hate for them but i see no real logical reason in this. We want to be hated, just like MIllwall so we adopted palace in a one way rivalry. Saying that, alot of young Palace fans see Charlton further up the pecking list due to recent events.
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with palace as the majority of my friends are palace whereas Millwall are scum and have been since before I can remember.

Palace please
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with Millwall as the majority of my friends are Millwall whereas Palace are stripey Nigel c***s

Millwall please
  • Options
    a bit like who'd you rather babysit your kids. fred or rose west?

palace for me.
  • Options
    Millwall all day long for me, have loads of wall mates, some I know are pond life though, only know 1 nigel (who drinks in the Cons club, even on a matchday lol), cant bring myself to like anything about palarse.
  • Options
    Hate palace,so it's got to be millwall for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How some of our support can still say we have no reason to hate palace is beyond me, I remember even way back to the late 70's/early 80's when I started going to the Valley that we had a rivalry, and the events of the past 25 years have increased it three fold, just add them up. 1985 & the humiliating move to Selhurst, Noades trying to sell us down the river and dismantle the club, Chris Armstrong, Darren Pitcher, Ian Dowie, Fortunes equaliser to relegate them, Tango man v Varney.
    Millwall have been our traditional rivals for much longer, but there is a massive cross over of family & friends between us & Millwall, look at how many people can say that their dad/grandad/uncles etc went to The Den one week and The Valley next week, that would never have happened with palarse.
  • Options
    Hopefully they can both lose?, each score an own goal and get the match abandoned, and get points deducted.......not that I am biased.!
  • Options
    Some sort of stadium disaster please.

Harsh, I know - but fcuk em both.
  • Options
    im going with above
  • Options
    Hate palace alot more than millwall, that's just how I personally see it.
  • Options
    Millwall, Palace have overtaken them in recent years, they're so arrogant.
  • Options
    I can't bring myself to wish millwall to win anything, therefore I'm going for an emphatic palace win.
  • Options
    An emphatic spanner win. Palace absolutely humiliated.

Followed by the knuckledraggers smashing the place up, battering the brave palace Sydenham train mob and Millwall getting points deducted.
  • Options
    half of downham is going to this so good chance of it getting ransacked
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]A big bomb landing on the halfway line
    THIS!