Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do the decent thing Parky

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Be a good fellow, and bow out , dont let Murray have to sack you. After all you dont have a clue going onto todays display !
Nor do you have any tactical / coaching / scouting skills, 200K on a 'striker' me thinks we needed a decent midfielder or defenders before you signed 'that' up.
Maybe you think the fact the NO ONE came in for the oh so higly rated Racon and 'Se,me,do,nothing' a sign of thier quality , clue .......Liverpool signed Shelvy !
GO !

Comments

• Options
    Seen Damian Matthews name mentioned.No. Kinsella. no. Powell no.We need someone totally unconnected to Charlton to come in.Tell it like it is.Ruffle a few feathers and start sorting f*****g things out.
    Answers on a postcard?
  • Options
    as i said the worst charlton team ever go parkinson go
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Seen Damian Matthews name mentioned.No. Kinsella. no. Powell no.We need someone totally unconnected to Charlton to come in.Tell it like it is.Ruffle a few feathers and start sorting f*****g things out.
    Answers on a postcard?
    #

Graham Westley (Stevenage)
  • Options
    Andy - I'll make a deal with you. If I can convince Parkinson to leave, will you feck off as well?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]We need someone totally unconnected to Charlton to come in.Tell it like it is.Ruffle a few feathers and start sorting f*****g things out.
    Answers on a postcard?

Jim Gannon.
  • Options
    He has a zero percent chance of finding anyone as weak as us to give a losing manager a job, so he'd be mad to bow out. He'll hang on until the bitter end. Westley's a good idea there will be dozens of capable men out there as there was when Scunny promoted Adkins or Howe or Poyet got their jobs. It's pathetic to suggest that management is some kind of closed shop and this shite is somehow the best that the likes of us can ever expect.
  • Options
    Gary Johnson got the sack from Bristol City ............now doing ok at Peterborough.

Funny how our ex-managers are all out of work...........Curbs, Pardew & Dowie.
  • Options
    When does his contract end is it at the end of the season? Sacking him cant cost that much if so??
  • Options
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]When does his contract end is it at the end of the season? Sacking him cant cost that much if so??
    End of season yes, but if Parky goes we should really have a complete clear out, which means sacking Breacker, Kinsella and maybe other staff as well, Woodman the keeper coach, Chapple chief scout etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phil please. Walk away, dont take any money out of this club that we love. You dont need it but we do! Dnt take this no further or we need 2 come down and have a word in the nicest possible way.
  • Options
    was that a joke Leroy ??? Why should I 'feck' off ? Isnt this a FORUM where you posts your thoughts or are you just another CL Nazi ??
  • Options
    Don't think it is that - it is probably more to do with the fact that you never seem to post on here after we've won a game, but only ever to wallow in the doom and gloom of a defeat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]was that a joke Leroy ??? Why should I 'feck' off ? Isnt this a FORUM where you posts your thoughts or are you just another CL Nazi ??
    It wasn't a joke. You don't post 'thoughts' - you post bile and bullshit - there's a difference.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]was that a joke Leroy ??? Why should I 'feck' off ? Isnt this a FORUM where you posts your thoughts or are you just another CL Nazi ??

"i'll think up some rubbish to post and fire them all up "

Any bells ringing andy?
  • Options
    One guy walking away Saturday reckond all the supporters should put £10 in to pay him off.
  • Options
    Keep parky - forget this season
    Keep parky till Xmas - forget promotion
    Get rid of parky now - we can give a new manager a chance of success
  • Options
    I'll do the job with Nicholas, give us one match Murray?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Keep parky - forget this season
    Keep parky till Xmas - forget promotion
    Get rid of parky now - we can give a new manager a chance of success

With all the hundreds of posts all over the net since yesterdays defeat none of them sum the situation as well as this one.
    Fully agree
  • Options
    Quote 8 priceless, the best manager and successful since Seed, Curbs did every thing he could have
    done for us and more. So who do you want Golfie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    another post on saying get rid of Parky yet not one name given to replace
  • Options
    Where goes Curbs live? ill go beg him to come back.. not joking!
  • Options
    Since you ask, the managers I've been advocating for over 12 months ...........Nigel Adkins, Ian Holloway or Steve Cotterill.

Oh, the've all gone elsewhere in the meantime.

Never mind.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Since you ask, the managers I've been advocating for over 12 months ...........Nigel Adkins, Ian Holloway or Steve Cotterill.

Oh, the've all gone elsewhere in the meantime.

Never mind.[/quote]

Well that was helpfull lol.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]was that a joke Leroy ??? Why should I 'feck' off ? Isnt this a FORUM where you posts your thoughts or are you just another CL Nazi ??[/quote]

Any bells ringing andy?[/quote]

you really are a complete bore.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]was that a joke Leroy ??? Why should I 'feck' off ? Isnt this a FORUM where you posts your thoughts or are you just another CL Nazi ??[/quote]
    It wasn't a joke. You don't post 'thoughts' - you post bile and bullshit - there's a difference.[/quote]

bile & bullshit, please explain ? you have now lost me. Its simple in my mind, the man cant manage a team, remember this is HIS team what HE wanted last season , no excuses any more no more timke to 'gel'. Now you explaine to me why you defend the standard of football being serverd up.
    bile & bullshit indeed.. think you have exposed your own short comings here.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]was that a joke Leroy ??? Why should I 'feck' off ? Isnt this a FORUM where you posts your thoughts or are you just another CL Nazi ??[/quote]

Any bells ringing andy?[/quote]

I'll think you will find I posted that today at 9.35 am , foolish post by you Offit. This thread started over 23 hours ago, can you not add up past the fingers and toes bit, shame, :-) looking forward to the PM telling me to 'fuck off', I much prefered it when you thought you were my Daddy, now run along, im sure there are some other posters to try and scare off.
    PS, why dont you start your own threads ? still scared to be shot down by your chums ?
  • Options
    Mods - can we just ban this muppet? I've got the arsehole with him, and it seems a few other posters have. All he wants to do is come on here and wind people up - this place will end up like Netaddicks soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]another post on saying get rid of Parky yet not one name given to replace

Here's One We Did Earlier
  • Options
    was it 'piss off' you said Leory to my question ? a muppet as well ?? sorry , do you know me ?
    I think if you look up this post people AGREE with me ,

[quote][cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]as i said the worst charlton team ever go parkinson go[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]When does his contract end is it at the end of the season? Sacking him cant cost that much if so??[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]Phil please. Walk away, dont take any money out of this club that we love. You dont need it but we do! Dnt take this no further or we need 2 come down and have a word in the nicest possible way.[/quote]

3 quotes me old cocker , if anyone should be banned its you, 1 , for the vile post you sent ot me and 2 for supporting the guy whos going to take Charlton down.