Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell/Kishishev

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Now that would be an interesting managerial team, I hope Kish is taking notes under Gustavo!

Comments

• Options
    But Powell is a nice guy, which is a bad thing isn't it...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]But Powell is a nice guy, which is a bad thing isn't it...?

Powell achieved far more in his career than Parky ever did and played under much better managers/coaches, I would like to think that some of that has rubbed off on him. Parky is really at his level, he's a 3rd Division player now managing to that standard as well.

Kish I am not sure - he obviously has something about him to earn the respect of Poyet at such an advanced age.
  • Options
    Will everyone start booing Powell if we start losing though? Interesting one to think about...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]Will everyone start booing Powell if we start losing though? Interesting one to think about...

Interesting question, not immediately that will be directed at his assistant, as with Curbs and Day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]But Powell is a nice guy, which is a bad thing isn't it...?

Also not what we want right now.

My perception is that we need a stronger, more motivational character in charge. Powell I think is too much like Parky in terms of character.
  • Options
    This is where someone digs up an old thread from the Dowie days where a load of people demanded Kinsella.

I love Powell too much for him to see us in this state.