Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic offer Bangkokaddick trial

That's the email I have just received. (It was actually my real name and not Bangkokaddick.)

I thought it was a joke email from a friend but, no, it was from the club, offering me a free 14 day trial of CAFC Player.

Nice offer but after yesterday's debacle, couldn't they have got their timing a bit better? I actually dislike listening to radio commentary; it makes me more on edge than being at a game live or watching on TV for some reason.

I was tempted to reply and see if they would like to offer me a trial as a player but I am actually worse than a one-legged Sunday League player with a stinking hangover so didn't bother.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]That's the email I have just received. (It was actually my real name and not Bangkokaddick.)

I thought it was a joke email from a friend but, no, it was from the club, offering me a free 14 day trial of CAFC Player.

Nice offer but after yesterday's debacle, couldn't they have got their timing a bit better? I actually dislike listening to radio commentary; it makes me more on edge than being at a game live or watching on TV for some reason.

I was tempted to reply and see if they would like to offer me a trial as a player but I am actually worse than a one-legged Sunday League player with a stinking hangover so didn't bother am over qualified.