Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you're going to Carlisle say Aye!

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Reports in the SLP say Parky has two games to save his job, he is not going to quit.

The first of those two games is certainly not an easy one at Carlisle. Got my ticket a while back and have today invested in a new winter hat as it will surely be freezing.

Neverthless am still looking forward to going, even after Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, i'm going, 07:30 out of Euston.
  • Options
    shall leave home at 1.30pm and be there in plenty of time.
  • Options
    Why aye, bonny lad...

Bar of the Carlisle rugby club will be open for business at high noon...

Be there or be oval...
  • Options
    Aye aye
  • Options
    good luck to you all dont forget to take your boots .
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold? Be surprised if theres more than 400 up there.
  • Options
    How far is it from Carlisle Station.Youngest son wants to come and Ill be honest last time i was there I floated in on beer fumes and cant seem to recall how long the walk was.
  • Options
    It's about a mile from the station to the ground but about two miles going back...
  • Options
    Aye won't be going.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Does anyone know cheapest railfare or interested in a driveshare/costs share?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seemed about two there and three back last time lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]Does anyone know cheapest railfare or interested in a driveshare/costs share?

Cheapest railfare is £92 return from Euston now. Was £50 a couple months back luckily.
  • Options
    at the moment you couldn't pay me to go to on Saturday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]Does anyone know cheapest railfare or interested in a driveshare/costs share?

Cheapest railfare is £92 return from Euston now. Was £50 a couple months back luckily.

thats hardly enticing lol, better to charge something rather than go with enpty seats
  • Options
    The only way long distance rail travel is remotely affordable in this country is if you book 2+ months ahead unfortunately.
  • Options
    Sold 219
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Sold 219

monster ..... for a non league team
  • Options

My estimate of 400 was well off then, after Saturday we won't be taking 300 up there even.
  • Options
    Fair play to those going up there, i applaud you. After saturday's shambles, if we were playing over Danson Park i'm not sure i'd bother going!
  • Options
    399 made it to Mk dons which was way above estimates so you never know!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going and I'm quite excited actually. Only 3 more working days to go!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

Are you going?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

Are you going?

thanks for asking ,
    maybe
  • Options
    Good luck to you then. Could be 220. :-)
  • Options
    I'll be there!
  • Options
    Me and my youngest boy will be there.His first ever game hes dead excited.Just hope he doesnt go home a Carlisle fan!!
  • Options
    I'll be there, hoping for a (positive) reaction to saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: richie8[/cite]Me and my youngest boy will be there.His first ever game hes dead excited.Just hope he doesnt go home a Carlisle fan!!

That's a brave, brave choice for a first game. But good on you and him. Seems like I'll be going along with my dad. COYR.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: richie8[/cite]Me and my youngest boy will be there.His first ever game hes dead excited.Just hope he doesnt go home a Carlisle fan!!
    See what happens if you're naughty children...
  • Options
    I will be there making sure YTS stays out of trouble. My thoughts are turning to the dual challenge of where to booze and how many layers to wear. GFoing to be properly cold isn't it?