Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

angry birds

2»

Comments

• Options
    on htc desire hence why android phones are worth it
  • Options
    Correction. Found and installed. Forgot you can go to any internet site and download gsmes. Unlike the i-crap. Very addictive. Played the bloody thing all morning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Not on the Xperia X10 :-(. Poxy Sony Ericsson

Hence why Android phones ain't worth it

Only on devices that are 2.1 and above. On my wife's Samsung. X10 due for an upgrade soon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I'm hooked on trainyard at the moment...

If you want some/got some tips just say so...

I'm stuck on the Jorge Level in Quebec, proper annoying.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I'm hooked on trainyard at the moment...

If you want some/got some tips just say so...[/quote]

I'm stuck on the Jorge Level in Quebec, proper annoying.[/quote]
    Trains 1 & 3 go north and combine, trains 2 & 4 go south to combine...

You'll kick yourself when you see how simple it is...
  • Options
    Thought this was going to be a thread about feminist lesbians. Am a bit disappointed to be honest.
  • Options
    Angry birds seasons available today on Android 75 new levels plus the 45 from Halloween enjoy folks
  • Options
    woman-shouting-phone-001.jpg

Picture of my bird kicking off at me on one phone, and complaining to her mother on the other. She's hard work.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    deleted, repeat news
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    For those of you with a mac you can now get Angry Birds legally through the Mac App Store, or illegally.

Not defending it but they are taking the mickey a little wanting £3 for a game most people already have, and Apple have been uncharacteristically amateurish in the implementation of the Mac App Store. It does look awesome though......
  • Options
    I downloaded it for my missus' new ipod touch last night, which I got her for Christmas.

She hadn't heard of it. 59p - bargain.

She's not been able to leave it alone since - RESULT! I get to watch the football and come on Charlton Life with no hassle!