Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ok NLA I give in and join the crusade

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
I've stuck with Parkinson purely because I do not believe that chopping and changing your manager does any good. I constantly refer back to the time that Curbishley had to create a decent side.
However, this is now getting serious. To anyone remotely educated in the game of football it is clear what is needed in this division to succeed. In equal proportions you need 100% commitment, you need every player to know his job and you need passion. We are not going to find gifted players in this division are we ?

Unfortunately we do not appear to have anything remotely like a well drilled and committed side that Brighton were.

I read that Kishishev was concerned that we had young players who needed a leader and educating ? Surely Daily, Docherty, Fortune, etc etc etc fit the bill for that role.

However there is no point now in continuing with Parkinson because he has completely lost the crowd. On Saturday when the first goal went in the crowd died along with the team.

So he has to go. Parkinson doesn't realise the passion of this club and I'm concerned we will lose the passion that we worked so hard to create during those dark days at Selhurst Park.

Do not expect Parkinson to resign. That wont happen. He is not like pardew who was financially viable due to some high profile appointments which had swollen his bank balance.

So on Thursday I'm off to the John Franklin in Greenhithe to tell Parkinson that I don't want him at my club any more. Parkinson is barred from The Pier in Greenhithe so he has to drink in the John Franklin.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Why is he barred, is the Landlord a Parky Out diehard?
  • Options
    Rude to staff
  • Options
    Our meek little Parky? Surely not!
  • Options
    MeeK ! i don't think so
  • Options
    I'm also going to put a Parky Out banner at the top of Ingress Park where he lives. Iv'e had enough and I'm totally pissed off
  • Options
    Clearly you know about his drinking habits better than me Kingston and I bow to your superior knowledge on this! ;o)
  • Options
    he must have been incredibly rude to get barred from a pub. Most pubs are begging for customers. I dont believe that story at all.
  • Options
    Can anybody seriously see this side getting a result at Carlisle, Sheff Wed, Peterborough or Swindon ? no chance. By then we will be in a relegation fight ! It has to change.
  • Options
    The landlord of the pub was the referee against Dagenham
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]he must have been incredibly rude to get barred from a pub. Most pubs are begging for customers. I dont believe that story at all.[/quote]

FACT

Check it out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parkinson Out Parkinson Out
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I just think when someone is decenty working hard, fine have a word and decently put your point across; hopefully with some constructive criticism. But unless someone is displaying woeful 9 forwards no defenders incompetence then leave the banners out till at least v early december. Then we can re-evaluate.
  • Options
    To late by then my friend
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]I just think when someone is decenty working hard, fine have a word and decently put your point across; hopefully with some constructive criticism. But unless someone is displaying woeful 9 forwards no defenders incompetence then leave the banners out till at least v early december. Then we can re-evaluate.

Just out of interest - Do you go to many games?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Why is he barred, is the Landlord a Parky Out diehard?

They've got a strict no poncy jumper policy
  • Options
    Nice one Dave ! ;o)
  • Options
    i would have taken more pleasure in Parkinson proving you right not me.

but i am glad that you have seen the error in your ways
  • Options
    Thursday night 8pm the John Franklin in Greenhithe on the river front. Meet Parkinson and debate the shit we had to watch on Saturday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]The landlord of the pub was the referee against Dagenham

I've been told the landlord isnt a ref? Whats the landlord's name?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]The landlord of the pub was the referee against Dagenham

I took the original comment as a witty wisecrack not a staement of fact. Maybe wrong though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: kingston[/cite] Parkinson is barred from The Pier in Greenhithe

I think he should be encouraged to go there - and then be made to jump off the end of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

I took the original comment as a witty wisecrack not a staement of fact. Maybe wrong though.

Whoops - how funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

Whoops - how funny.

yep, laugh a minute on here !!
  • Options
    Meaning i was stupid enough to actually believe it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kingston[/cite]Thursday night 8pm the John Franklin in Greenhithe on the river front. Meet Parkinson and debate the shit we had to watch on Saturday

North West Kent branch meeting is it, or you just presuming he is going to be in there?
  • Options
    Every Thursday night without fail, Parkinson is in there. Used to be with Nick Davis now just with another clingon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kingston[/cite]

So on Thursday I'm off to the John Franklin in Greenhithe to tell Parkinson that I don't want him at my club any more. Parkinson is barred from The Pier in Greenhithe so he has to drink in the John Franklin.

How did you get on then?
  • Options
    It is a good question how did you get on was it well recieved