Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Carroll - Bailed on Assault Charge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-11563332

You really could not make it up sometimes, could you?

This is the THIRD time that Carroll has been arrested for violence-related incidents - and that is not including his breaking of his club captain's jaw in a training ground fight.

I bet Kevin Nolan's wife is just delighted that Mr. Carroll will now be lodging at her house!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Why do you think Helen Shearer keeps saying he's not ready for England...?

He's a loose cannon...
  • Options
    Just goes to show. Having a highly paid job in the limelight makes you invisible.
  • Options
    I'm sure if this was someone like Joey Barton the media would be making a lot more of it
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I'm sure if this was someone like Joey Barton the media would be making a lot more of it[/quote]

I forgot about that, Carroll and Barton in the same team!!!
  • Options
    He's done less rapes than some players though. More of a fighter than a lover.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]He's done less rapes than some players though. More of a fighter than a lover.[/quote]

Give him some more time, he's only a young fella!
  • Options
    The bloke clearly has a screw loose.

He clumped his team mate Steven Taylor (allegedly), he bottled some bloke in a club (due in court next week again on that one) and now he's getting done for allegedly assaulting his ex-girlfriend.

Now in fairness, he's presumed innocent until proven guilty on all counts but based on 3 incidents either he's VERY unlucky, or he's a mindless thug.
  • Options
    Another quiet day in the life of Andy Carroll. Nolan has his garage door graffiti'd and Carroll's car is torched!

Nolan must be well chuffed
  • Options
    Stop press: Northerner gets handy with woman.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Another quiet day in the life of Andy Carroll. Nolan has his garage door graffiti'd and Carroll's car is torched!

Nolan must be well chuffed

"Chrome plated Range Rover"...sums things up nicely. Classless tool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Another quiet day in the life of Andy Carroll. Nolan has his garage door graffiti'd and Carroll's car is torched!

[url=http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2010/10/21/andy-carroll-s-car-torched-at-kevin-nolan-s-home-72703-27518147/]Nolan must be well chuffed[/url][/quote]

I bet Kevin Nolan is getting plenty of ear-ache from his Missus.

"Mind if a mate comes and stays for a while?"

"Why?"

"Well, er, he's been nicked for beating up his girlfriend and the police want him to stay around here until it goes to court!"

All of us married gentlemen should indeed be feeling very sorry for poor old Kevin Nolan.....
  • Options
    Beating up ex girlfriend who caught him in the bathroom shagging someone else? Allegedly. Classy man.

His exes family are oviously not the type to let him get away with it?
  • Options
    No-ones family should let him get away with it the mug is as bad as Marlon King. These divs deserve a good hiding if anyone put their hand on my daughter it wouldnt be the OB they would need to worry about, its not as if they can skulk around undetected you know where they are 6 days a week follow them home from training and iron them out
  • Options
    i thought he beat her up cos he caught her havin lesbo sex. might be getting it mixed up with someone else....or one of my sordid dreams.
  • Options
    No he beat one off when that happened VG
  • Options
    lol easy mistake rodders